Innokin
What's new

Great new MTL wire for builders

Personally I think fancy wires are unnecessary for this style of vaping.

game changer. I'm always using micro coils no fancy wire just simple 26 ga but this wire delivers flavor much better. i hope geek vape going to make one as well

The Electronic Cigarette Company
but this wire delivers flavor much better. i hope geek vape going to make one as well

how?

how does it effect the flavour of the vapour once it evaporates the liquid from the cotton and that vapour travels up the chimney through the tip and into my mouth? For that to be true the vapour would have to be different in some way, in what way is it different when it enters my mouth?

The only thing that affects the taste of liquid in this way is temperature in my experience. happy to be proven wrong if the clapton wire somehow 'excites' the flavour particles of the liquid.

AcmeFog
how?

how does it effect the flavour of the vapour once it evaporates the liquid from the cotton and that vapour travels up the chimney through the tip and into my mouth? For that to be true the vapour would have to be different in some way, in what way is it different when it enters my mouth?

The only thing that affects the taste of liquid in this way is temperature in my experience. happy to be proven wrong if the clapton wire somehow 'excites' the flavour particles of the liquid.

You tell em!

how?

Well mate even the curve of the mod change flavor . It's all about the ramp of the coil and and the hit... Rseistense change flavor hit change flavor temperature change flavor air change flavor coil material change flavor .

Vape Club
Well mate even the curve of the mod change flavor . It's all about the ramp of the coil and and the hit... Rseistense change flavor hit change flavor temperature change flavor air change flavor coil material change flavor .

Spelling and punctuation changes flavour

anyway... fuck me.

Lets take one of those examples ..... air changes flavour, ok agreed. it's simple to imagine that air 'dilutes' the vapour, it mixes with it .. we'll call it 'Air to Vapour' ratio. .. too much air in the ratio will lead to a weak tasting vape and a lack of flavour, it's a balance that needs to be good for a satisfying flavour.

So going back to the clapton wire how does that interact with the liquid to make it have better flavour? It's not the same as the Air to Vapour ratio because air has an effect all the way to when I inhale the vapour. The clapton wire stops interacting with the liquid as soon as it is vaporised, as soon as it's evaporated the liquid it no longer plays a part, it's impossible for it to interact with the vapour, therefore any change it has on flavour can only happen during the evaporation process when the coil is doing it's 'thing' so what is it doing?

Vape Green
Wouldn't waste my money on all these fancy wires, all an allusion if you ask me. Simple round wire is as good as it gets . There's a limit to what our taste buds can actually pick up.

Premier Ecigs
I'm going to install an Alien heating element in my kettle to make my tea taste better.

Back
Top Bottom