What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Giving some stuff a makeover

Maos Vape

Postman
Hey guys and gals. I hope this belongs in this part of the forum. I've been tinkering with some sanding and painting and I wanted to share a couple of makeovers. Just remember, I am not a professional or I don't really know what I'm doing

Removed the cerakote off my VGOD clone and painted in the engraving with nail polish
efE7Eo.jpg

This one I am actually pretty satisfied with. Was trying to sell it cheap but who wants a bad looking RDA? This one has a place in my heart since it was the RDA that made me transfer fully to flavour chasing, RDA's and Mechanical mods. I am happy with the result...

uTZECS.jpg

2i6Yt2.jpg

28nase.jpg

Would love to hear your opinions and tips if you have some on how to do things better... Cheers :)

Ahhh shit, I see that I posted this in the wrong place. Can a moderator please move it to the correct place?

Hey guys and gals. I hope this belongs in this part of the forum. I've been tinkering with some sanding and painting and I wanted to share a couple of makeovers. Just remember, I am not a professional or I don't really know what I'm doing

Removed the cerakote off my VGOD clone and painted in the engraving with nail polish
efE7Eo.jpg

This one I am actually pretty satisfied with. Was trying to sell it cheap but who wants a bad looking RDA? This one has a place in my heart since it was the RDA that made me transfer fully to flavour chasing, RDA's and Mechanical mods. I am happy with the result...

Would love to hear your opinions and tips if you have some on how to do things better... Cheers :)

Lovely work mate, admire very much.
I would have a go myself, but I know I would screw it up somehow...................

Nice work there bud, can i just suggest one thing? If you Drip nail varnish in it will lose the brush marks.

Lovely work mate, admire very much.
I would have a go myself, but I know I would screw it up somehow...................
Thanks. I think you should get a clone and experiment on that. Screwing up is the first step to perfection ;)

Nice work there bud, can i just suggest one thing? If you Drip nail varnish in it will lose the brush marks.
Thanks and yeah I was actually thinking that. I still need to find my rhythm in that.

Back
Top Bottom