What's new

Rev 3a - Where to go for...

rawhead

Achiever
So I snagged myself a lovely little rev 3 billet box (original) in the classies, and have finally convinced the missus to not hold it hostage until Santa arrives (it cost me a Breeze).

I've got it up and running and am enjoying the change of pace, but of course I want to tinker :)

My question is, where can I get rev 3a accessories from ? Everywhere I've looked seems to only have the rev 4 stuff, and I know a lot of stuff is not compatible with the 3a. I'm particularly looking for a better tank, mine is a solid lump of white plastic with no window.

So I snagged myself a lovely little rev 3 billet box (original) in the classies, and have finally convinced the missus to not hold it hostage until Santa arrives (it cost me a Breeze).

I've got it up and running and am enjoying the change of pace, but of course I want to tinker :)

My question is, where can I get rev 3a accessories from ? Everywhere I've looked seems to only have the rev 4 stuff, and I know a lot of stuff is not compatible with the 3a. I'm particularly looking for a better tank, mine is a solid lump of white plastic with no window.

did you ever find anything ? I need a bridge thingy :17:

Back
Top Bottom