What's new

The future of vaping? Nicotine Salts

Available now, £3.99

Hi dansus,

That's why I said lets wait when the price was "TBC"

So price is £3.99 for 10ml @ 20mg.

Compare that to the stuff I just imported from Nude Nicotine.

For ~£100 I got 500ml @ 72mg.

So to get 500 ml I would have to spend £200 with Vapeclub.

Even then I would not have the same amount of nicotine, to get that I would have to multiply by around 3.

So the same amount of nicotine salt from Vapeclub would have cost me over £600 !!!

Not a horrendous price to give Inc salts a try though. Element nic salt eliquid has been much better quality than some of the.other's I tried.

Canadian brand Salt NIX is currently going through MHRA testing, they are sending me some samples. Will post some thoughts after testing.

Not a horrendous price to give Inc salts a try though. Element nic salt eliquid has been much better quality than some of the.other's I tried.

I'm quite liking them tbh. Finally taken the plunge and stopped smoking completely and the element nic salts are really helping.

Drip Hacks will soon be selling nicotine salts, 72mg 70/30 for £60/L

Wholesale only. Better get that juice company i always wanted to start, up an running. ;)

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share my experience with Mr Salt-E e-liquid. For those that seem to feel something is missing when vaping, namely that instant satisfaction and slight nicotine rush which you get from a cigarette, then I have to recommend this liquid. With vaping I almost never feel any real effect from it other than no longer wanting a cigarette, but with this liquid I actually feel the headrush and that instant feeling of relaxation, just like I did with a cigarette. As far as I can tell Safer Cigs seems to be the only UK vendor stocking them at the moment, but I think tliquids based on nicotine salts will take off big time soon.

Apparently the nicotine salts in these liquids lead to a much faster absorption rate, hitting the brain within 5-10 seconds rather than the 20-30 minutes it takes freebase nicotine to absorb.

If you still feel like something is missing from your vaping experience then give them a go!
got to try one!

I bought some on a Black Friday deal. I havent tried the NS20 tobacco yet but the Wham Star has been very disappointing.
I expected it to be a good ‘First Thing in the morning Vape’ but didn’t do anything for me any time of day in my Nautilus 2 with 1.8 coil

To me there is no throat hit, and I couldn’t sense any of the nicotine rush mentioned by the OP

I can’t say the taste was good either, but it wouldn’t be the first liquid that didn’t taste good from the off, so will try again in couple of weeks. It may just be me

I bought some on a Black Friday deal. I havent tried the NS20 tobacco yet but the Wham Star has been very disappointing.
I expected it to be a good ‘First Thing in the morning Vape’ but didn’t do anything for me any time of day in my Nautilus 2 with 1.8 coil

To me there is no throat hit, and I couldn’t sense any of the nicotine rush mentioned by the OP

I can’t say the taste was good either, but it wouldn’t be the first liquid that didn’t taste good from the off, so will try again in couple of weeks. It may just be me
nicotine rush ... nothing at all?

I havent tried the NS20 tobacco yet but the Wham Star has been very disappointing
Dr Salt is bottom of the salt pile for me. NS20 is a bit better, but still no where near the good stuff.

Some more brands are in the process of entering the UK market, meantime, have to order the good stuff from the US.

IMG_20171205_243322816_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom