What's new

Review Col booms, lt ripley

eyeball kid

Legend
Now I'm a bit behind and I feel I should review all of the liquids I received courtesy of plumblu via dadaran' s kind sharing of his raffle win. Not for any other reason than these are interesting.
First up Lt Ripley from colonel boom.
The packaging is awesome a three pack of ten ml bottles in a recyclable card sleve with a British colonial style design in keeping with the brand.
Available in the classic nic strength and mixed at a universal vape friendly 60vg / 40pg blend so this should be good in any set up.
Wow. Firstly I hate koolada and this has koolada but it's blended lightly within the flavour profile so as to actually appear as a flavour rather than a cold hit.
The flavour is unmistakable. It's raspberry ripple but to me it's the perfect flavour of the Mr whippy ice cream with raspberry sauce. It's sweet but not USA sweet. Just appropriate for the flavour. Add to this the very clever use of koolada and this is awesome on multiple layers.
I'm no reviewer but I vaped this on a mech squonk box in a sentinel rda with a 0.5 steel coil and I couldn't get enough.
Buy some. It's very good indeed.

Nice, my kind of review, no waffle and straight to the point.

I got some in the doomsday sales but I'm fucked if I know where it is. I'll have to dig it out and try it now.

Nice, my kind of review, no waffle and straight to the point.

I got some in the doomsday sales but I'm fucked if I know where it is. I'll have to dig it out and try it now.
Crack it out buddy propper good. I will do another for by jove but here's a preview. It's bloody good even with koolada again. Silver fox is taking some serious time to unravel though. Love the flavour hate the cold end. Would like to see a desert fox minus the chill.

Koolada is pretty often overused IMHO, it's one of those ingredients that can add massive levels of harshness and a chemical 'feel' to a flavour if the levels aren't conservative. With it being an ice cream flavour it had to use a little to take the warm edge off rather than dominate, that's the job of the raspberry and ice cream.

Glad you like it and thanks for putting up a review, always appreciated.

Nice to read you got into the Lt Ripley one of my favourite juices. The cooling is just right and the Raspberry is not over sweet.

Nice to read you got into the Lt Ripley one of my favourite juices. The cooling is just right and the Raspberry is not over sweet.
It's genuinely first class. Better than any "big name of the moment " ice cream juice I've tried. It's always good to find a genuine master blender.
I will review the others this week as I have the new pud liquids comming from dinner lady for me review. I'm going to rope our own juice meister mrdj in again and run a give away of the 60 ml shake n vape collection which will be fun.

@eyeballkid
Out of interest have you tried Marshals Traite
Nice bit of black grape and citrus goodness. [emoji6]

Last edited:
Marshals Traite currently no longer exists tbh. We discontinued it during the TPD testing cull and have yet to decide whether to bring it back, then if it should be concentrate only or in Big Zero

Marshals Traite currently no longer exists tbh. We discontinued it during the TPD testing cull and have yet to decide whether to bring it back, then if it should be concentrate only or in Big Zero
Nooooo.
I am on my last 30ml which will come out now on special occasions such as Xmas or Sheff Wed get promotion. [emoji33]

Back
Top Bottom