What's new

Triton Clapton coil question

Nick0steam

Achiever
I hear the aspire Triton Clapton coils fit the Nautilus 2 tank, what's the difference from the standard Nautilus coils ? Is it something to do with surface area as I read Clapton coils are wound like guitar strings , (Eric Clapton) are they better flavour are they worth the extra money? Has anybody tried them in the Nautilus 2?

There's a clapton coil that fits the nautilus and triton mini tanks, it's not very good though, my advice, don't waste your money.

I hear the aspire Triton Clapton coils fit the Nautilus 2 tank, what's the difference from the standard Nautilus coils ? Is it something to do with surface area as I read Clapton coils are wound like guitar strings , (Eric Clapton) are they better flavour are they worth the extra money? Has anybody tried them in the Nautilus 2?
Yes Clapton coils are a small coil wrapped around one or more single coil wire's like a heavy guitar string. These can create more vapour due to the larger overall surface area of the coil but as fasteddy said the mini triton ones aren't that good. They perform better in the mini triton than the nautilus but are still no where near as good as the standard 1.8 coils. The 1.2 or 0.7 ohm coils are also good for a warmer vape.

As above, I found them pretty rubbish compared with the standard coil, I threw mine away in the end and just stuck with the 1.8 [emoji4]

As above. I tried the clapton but it wasnt as good as the 1.8 standard coil. I also found they die quicker.

As above.... :) theres an echo in here somewhere!......I tried the Triton Mini and now just stick with the 0.7 Naut2 coil.

Ok thanks for info all, I am using the standard 1.8s and like them, also liked the 0.7 that came with tank, but burnt it out , only have 1.8s now but will definitely get some more 0.7s soon.

Back
Top Bottom