What's new

Crusty's weird obsession with hipsters. Again.

It's cheesy. It's the Smok Cheesy 220W.
It's not the first and it won't be the last.
I'm rocking a T-priv

Thread should be renamed 'Crustyfolker cannot see the irony in complaning about being mocked for looking a certain way whilst simultaneously mocking people for looking a certain way'.
do unto others as they do to you then fuck off before the police get there. In other words i do it to get my own back for shit i put up with, yet still some fuckers want to be the only ones to have there say and can give it but don't like to take it you just proved it

Ive not read the thread properly - but from my point of view (a massive amount of my friends being "crusty" it was all about the levellers and that ilk .. and dreads .. and dogs on string .. and camping in trees stopping bulldozers

and taking far too many drugs and raving to dance music (in the later years)

seemed to largely spring out of the New Model Army crowd - leastways thats the ones I knew
Now the New Model Army bunch....

In the mid 80s I followed a few bands around (All About Eve, Nephilm, Mission kinda thing) and whenever ours and the NMA bunch's paths crossed it made for some very interesting evenings....proper lunatics but really really lovely people.

See for me a resin or even hybrid stab wood is more similar to say a tie dye t shirt which i am more likely to buy being a 90's crusty, plus its more unique as they all have a different look. My opinion is Hipsters all look the same a bit feminine with a beard
Yeah, I agree. I got a resin hippy trippy coloured Wismec, it's groooovy baby!
unnamed (6).gif

Me, a hipster? The only thing hipster with me is I have hips. The end.

do unto others as they do to you then fuck off before the police get there. In other words i do it to get my own back for shit i put up with, yet still some fuckers want to be the only ones to have there say and can give it but don't like to take it you just proved it

Once again you assume I must be part of the demographics you despise. How do you know I don't look just like you? There is certainly something being proven here, and it isn't about me.

Back
Top Bottom