What's new

Vape Expo - Best Tobacco in show

Ok I’ll post something about what that’s all about then in the indigene forum. it’s basically trying to graphically explain our thought processes behind our inspiration for this range
Not Druidic tho, that second one is a “leiomano” an early Hawaiian axe like weapon.

Kona is a type of Hawaiian coffee and paka means tobacco or something smoked ... loosely

For instance “paka loco” is cannabis in Hawaii
I'm wondering how you know this?...:lol1:

Ok I’ll post something about what that’s all about then in the indigene forum. it’s basically trying to graphically explain our thought processes behind our inspiration for this range
Not Druidic tho, that second one is a “leiomano” an early Hawaiian axe like weapon.

Kona is a type of Hawaiian coffee and paka means tobacco or something smoked ... loosely

For instance “paka loco” is cannabis in HawaiiView attachment 144345
Nice one. It does also look like a native European axe used for defence and ceremonies by the druids. Quite nice as well to tie the two plus the coffee strain together.
(This isn't my knowledge obviously. Mrs kids book, the hedgewitch book of day's comes in handy).

Nice one. It does also look like a native European axe used for defence and ceremonies by the druids. Quite nice as well to tie the two plus the coffee strain together.
(This isn't my knowledge obviously. Mrs kids book, the hedgewitch book of day's comes in handy).
who doesn't love a club edged with sharks teeth ?

Back
Top Bottom