Vape Superstore
What's new

China ordering bad luck

SuperSmithens

Postman
hey apes,

Been waiting on a dead rabbit for a long time but as it’s coming from our friends in China I always expect a wait and hope to be suprised. However today, after a long wait it arrived. Sealed box and love the artwork etc. Brilliant couldn’t wait to pair it with my inbox. Open the box there she is, beaut. But oh wait that is it, that’s all there is just the RDA. No pamphlets no bag of spares and therefore no squonk pin :(

Anyone ever experienced anything similar? What will @gearbest.com do about this do we think?

Attachments

• 52468661-DC9D-4ECB-8EAE-E7E44665E129.jpeg
    52468661-DC9D-4ECB-8EAE-E7E44665E129.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
Vape Superstore
Vape Green
If gearbest say everything is included then they need to sort it out.

If you only purchased the RDA then you have what you paid for.

Double check the item number.

It's clearly an error in the factory, but it's still GB's responsibility.

Just don't accept a request to return it - it will cost half what the atty is worth and will probably never get there.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Open a ticket, my guess is they’ll offer you a £3-5 concession, i recieved a supreme v2 with slight cosmetic damage and got offered £5 as a gesture, sending it back will be a pain, as the supreme cost me £20 I accepted......
Edit..... im still waiting for the £5 to be credited @gearbest.com ........

AcmeFog
Open a ticket, my guess is they’ll offer you a £3-5 concession, i recieved a supreme v2 with slight cosmetic damage and got offered £5 as a gesture, sending it back will be a pain, as the supreme cost me £20 I accepted......
Edit..... im still waiting for the £5 to be credited @gearbest.com ........
Fair do’s on cosmetic damage but I am
Missing vital parts to use the RDA as I intended, therefore it’s as much use as a real dead rabbit. This sucks. Reminds me of xmas day as a kid when you got a toy that needed batteries and there were none. Except the batteries in this story are in china

Vape Club
@gearbest.com Phoebe can you offer some help here please

Had a reply on my ticket wanting the in's and outs of a ducks arse - they asked if the package showed any signs of tampering, which it 100% did not. Jiffy packaging was mint condition and then the box was sealed in the plastic wrap perfectly with the perferated tab in tact. ..... Yet they're asking me to open an issue with the shipping company!?

Back
Top Bottom