What's new

Giving some stuff a makeover

Maos Vape

Postman
Hey guys and gals. I hope this belongs in this part of the forum. I've been tinkering with some sanding and painting and I wanted to share a couple of makeovers. Just remember, I am not a professional or I don't really know what I'm doing

Removed the cerakote off my VGOD clone and painted in the engraving with nail polish
efE7Eo.jpg

This one I am actually pretty satisfied with. Was trying to sell it cheap but who wants a bad looking RDA? This one has a place in my heart since it was the RDA that made me transfer fully to flavour chasing, RDA's and Mechanical mods. I am happy with the result...

uTZECS.jpg

2i6Yt2.jpg

28nase.jpg

Would love to hear your opinions and tips if you have some on how to do things better... Cheers :)

Ahhh shit, I see that I posted this in the wrong place. Can a moderator please move it to the correct place?

Hey guys and gals. I hope this belongs in this part of the forum. I've been tinkering with some sanding and painting and I wanted to share a couple of makeovers. Just remember, I am not a professional or I don't really know what I'm doing

Removed the cerakote off my VGOD clone and painted in the engraving with nail polish
efE7Eo.jpg

This one I am actually pretty satisfied with. Was trying to sell it cheap but who wants a bad looking RDA? This one has a place in my heart since it was the RDA that made me transfer fully to flavour chasing, RDA's and Mechanical mods. I am happy with the result...

Would love to hear your opinions and tips if you have some on how to do things better... Cheers :)

Lovely work mate, admire very much.
I would have a go myself, but I know I would screw it up somehow...................

Nice work there bud, can i just suggest one thing? If you Drip nail varnish in it will lose the brush marks.

Lovely work mate, admire very much.
I would have a go myself, but I know I would screw it up somehow...................
Thanks. I think you should get a clone and experiment on that. Screwing up is the first step to perfection ;)

Nice work there bud, can i just suggest one thing? If you Drip nail varnish in it will lose the brush marks.
Thanks and yeah I was actually thinking that. I still need to find my rhythm in that.

Back
Top Bottom