What's new

GIVEAWAY! Get IJOY ELITE PS2170 100W Kit For Free!

efun.top

Achiever
There is giveaway you need to know, if you like it, please seize the chance, new brand item, you worth it!
IJOY ELITE Kit----For Free

Features:
Compatible with 20700/21700/18650 battery
Ergonomic design with big fire button
No overhang with 25mm tanks
Firmware upgradable
Convenient sliding top filling design
Unique Groove Chassis to reduce heat transmission
No threaded coil head for easy replacement
Dual adjustable bottom airflow

Last edited:
Where is the Giveaway please @efun.top? It doesn't appear on the Giveaways page on your site, is it a POTV one? If so

1. cindy99

Thanks for the chance! [emoji1]

PS the title of this thread is for a different mod/kit [emoji6]

How confusing!! I would prefer the Kyia in silver .... just in case.

1. cindy99
2. simong

if you click the link then at the bottom of the description its all the multiple chances of winning i.e like facebook, visit page, follow on twitter and all that bullshit.

if you click the link then at the bottom of the description its all the multiple chances of winning i.e like facebook, visit page, follow on twitter and all that bullshit.
I still can't see it... I don't mind doing the clicking links to get entries thing but it's just not there for me [emoji53]

1. cindy99
2. simong
3. badbobez
4. michael jackson
5. cheltenham cat

we're british we love an orderly queue even if there is potentially fuck all at the end of it we will still join it and marvel at the orderly queuageness of it all

we're british we love an orderly queue even if there is potentially fuck all at the end of it we will still join it and marvel at the orderly queuageness of it all

When I was on the buses, there were a few places where the queues were military - white, middle class areas. There could be 100+ people in the queue and no-one stepped out of line.

Anywhere where there were ethnics, it was like a rugby scrum.

When I was on the buses, there were a few places where the queues were military - white, middle class areas. There could be 100+ people in the queue and no-one stepped out of line.

Anywhere where there were ethnics, it was like a rugby scrum.
the mrs(polish) never ceases to be amazed at the willingness of us british to politely queue

Back
Top Bottom