What's new

Justworx by Dripworx £5.99 Shortfill Range :0

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
zF2UAWkCRV2yWjEjlY1u0YYuS4HK0aYQdntA4JKO-serVL-zsLuUM6x0e2xS_QhB_4F_2DHM2_lrBjrvhj3iWoS73oz24c-v7UEg2XpgVKXAnHcnfcwAjy8MCT_woH1QYeTnaT1PuD_GgkHy6QlYCLskDaqpEou8NCXITj8=s0-d-e1-ft

Christmas is just around the corner, money is tight and times are hard. The penny pinching has started. Fear not, we have just launched five incredibly tasty flavours at under £6 per 50ml, yes, less than six of your hard earned pounds.

Come and take a look at our new range, there is sure to be something that will take your fancy. Desserts, candy and fruits. There is something for everybody

eazdYWg6zmovGr_72dqEi7yFsHv9SMYbMfU0aApR2viVIwhy1E7yYF5M8lvqonKLQegKsNRveUBiqnqkYLV_6j4D7Osy6iuKE6pw_FFGsNsZYc6dCC9ZsT7XApqIjsMhNMIJBgtPwVzPZMq3oNRQ2Bz2-fTYxKwEf4Z7zDs=s0-d-e1-ft

Whilst stock lasts.
Being a new release, as ever, our first batch is small to gauge interest. Dont miss out.

Similar to our unibase range, the features include:

• 50ml shortfill (nic shot ready)
  • 70VG/30PG ideal for sub ohm tanks and drippers.
  • High quality simple flavours, perfect to chug away on as you go about your day.
  • Manufactured in our ISO class 5 process area.
Sometimes less is more, we're talking about no fancy labels, no fairy tale story. Just good honest, quality liquid.

Take me to dripworx

New flavour added, Marshmallow sugar cookie " marshmallow sugar cookie. Lightly spiced, cinnamon sugar cookies, riddled with gooey marshmallow pieces."

Just had a little try of the jam sponge cake and the raspberry lemonade, and they are very nice.
Good enough that imho they are just as good if not better than what most people sell as "premium" juice.
The flavour is not as complex as the unibase range and not the same depth of flavour ( but i think that is kinda the whole point).
I don't think the range will replace the unibase range as my sit down and chill out in the evening juice, but i do think it may end up replacing my diy adv !

When you consider its works out around £1 for 10ml and compare it to what else is around for that price its a no brainer.
Better or just as good as most premium juice and cheap too!

If you like this range try the unibase!

Just had a little try of the jam sponge cake and the raspberry lemonade, and they are very nice.
Good enough that imho they are just as good if not better than what most people sell as "premium" juice.
The flavour is not as complex as the unibase range and not the same depth of flavour ( but i think that is kinda the whole point).
I don't think the range will replace the unibase range as my sit down and chill out in the evening juice, but i do think it may end up replacing my diy adv !

When you consider its works out around £1 for 10ml and compare it to what else is around for that price its a no brainer.
Better or just as good as most premium juice and cheap too!

If you like this range try the unibase!

This is exactly the point of it, couldn't have put it better myself mate.

It's aimed at being something to chug along on all day, for people that don't have time or can't be arsed to mix. As you say, at a quid 10ml it's affordable :)

Pleased you like them mate!

This is exactly the point of it, couldn't have put it better myself mate.

It's aimed at being something to chug along on all day, for people that don't have time or can't be arsed to mix. As you say, at a quid 10ml it's affordable :)

Pleased you like them mate!
I was a bit worried that i sounded negative about it, so i am happy you understood what i was trying to say,
You will have to put the price of them up a bit though or you will never get that 2nd yatcht [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom