What's new

Squonk Check

This bad boy turned up today hits like a freight train!
20171108_150357.jpg

would have to be the tini :drool: i tryed my mates pulse last night i really like the feel of the button feels nice to press on those dont know why just did
Good choice mate, though the Tini got a little upgrade tonight. Nice new shiny button, which I think is the tits (who said that) :)

So far I reckon the Pulse is the best budget starter box, for anyone who doesn't want to fiddle and fettle, provided the switch holds out. But for me the X Drip looks the best, and is even better after a tweak or 2.
IMAG1078.jpg

Pulse i got this morning, so far im loving it paired with a wasp nano fo just over £30 for the mod you cant moan.
20171110_162223.jpg

IMG_0187.JPG

Finally jumped on the Squonk wagon and really enjoying it. Leaky Kylin made the switch to squonking easy.

Now running a drone with skill rda.

Initial impressions after an hour of use are very good. Reassuringly weighty for a small device. Would have liked more rounded edges, but it isn't uncomfortable in the hand. Marginally bigger than the Runt Tini, but easily accommodates a 24mm atty. I don't like the plastic bottle, and the silicone one is a bit too soft, but usable for now, but the MM bottles do fit (just). The throw is a little longer than I normally like, but again usable. Easy to lock and unlock. A little rattle from the panels, if you shake it like maracas, so all good here.

Another fine addition to my squonk arsenal, and cheap as chips too.
IMAG1085.jpg
IMAG1086.jpg

Back
Top Bottom