What's new

DRIPWORX - JustWorx ADV range £5.99 50ml shortfill.

Thanks. I have both VG and PG nic, and just wondered about mixing in some PG to a 10ml tester from one of the bottles for stock MTL tanks as an experiment, that's all.

Funnily enough, my calculations came out differently. Call me an awkward git, but 60ml of 70/30 needs 42ml VG and 18ml PG. So if 10ml of that VG is your nic shot, then I calculated the 50ml base mix to be 32ml VG and 18ml PG, or 64/36 in other words.

I guess I won't be getting any more drumsticks after this... :)

No you won't get anymore drumsticks, you have made my head hurt trying to work that out.

The answer is, I have no fucking idea then. When I mix a batch, il put the flavour percentages into a Eliquid calculator set the nicotine to 18mg and 100% VG. Then the end ratio to be 70/30. Add everything to the mix apart from the nicotine. Shortfill the bottles to 50ml, to allow for the shot.

Thanks again, just knowing the final ratio has the 10ml VG nic shot included is good enough for me. Sorry I made your head hurt.

Looking forward to trying these, mostly at the ratio you intended. :)

Thanks again, just knowing the final ratio has the 10ml VG nic shot included is good enough for me. Sorry I made your head hurt.

Looking forward to trying these, mostly at the ratio you intended. :)

Haha doesn't take much to make my head hurt mate [emoji23][emoji23]

Let me know how you find them MTL, il be interested to hear!

I hope it goes ok for you dude, some nice liquids to look forward to collecting anyways when you're home. Or maybe collect from the neighbour if your postman was nice!
All good just got to let nature take its course!!! and just been told by my daughter there is a parcel waiting at home [emoji16][emoji16]

All good just got to let nature take its course!!! and just been told by my daughter there is a parcel waiting at home [emoji16][emoji16]

Not too bad then mate! I hope you enjoy the liquids [emoji41][emoji41][emoji109]

Back
Top Bottom