What's new

Flavours

With the arrival of winter, it's time to discover the nut mix. A delicious blend of nuts like only Flavour Art can do. Come and discover it at Flavour Art London immediately!
Nut Mix.JPG

In the 'Artist's Touch' range, this aroma is like a delicious spongecake with caramel, vanilla and a hint of citrus. This is available as seen here as a concentrate or as a 'ready to vape' eJuice at 0, 4.5, 9 or 18 mg strengths. Come and try it in the Flavour Art Flagship Store in central London!
metaphor.JPG

The Flash Aroma will delight DIY enthusiasts. A perfect additive to bring a little spice to your eJuice recipes. But beware... it is so powerful that it must be used sparingly! Flash - ah ah - flavour of the universe!
Flash.JPG

Do you like to surprise your guests with a special recipe? The mustard aroma will allow you to make the most original dishes, and also the most traditional. The mustard aroma exists in two versions: soluble in oil or water-soluble, so you will always have the opportunity to use it. 5 ml in a litre of olive oil, and your dressings will never be the same.
Mustard.JPG
like to surprise your guests with a special recipe? The mustard aroma will allow you to make the most original dishes, and also the most traditional. The mustard aroma exists in two versions: soluble in oil or water-soluble, so you will always have the opportunity to use it. 5 ml in a litre of olive oil, and your dressings will never be the same.

The violet concentrate is very versatile with a powerful aroma. Whether you want to freshen your house, refresh your laundry, or simply make delicious sweets this is the concentrate for you.
22047968_1875281132487655_3272272092399384338_o.jpg

From the E-motion range, we present you with Glory: Light and creamy with its delicious fragrance of hazelnuts... a delight for your palate. Fantastic as a basis for your eJuice creations. Come and discover it in your Flavour Art store in central London!
glory.JPG

From the E-motion range, we present you with Glory: Light and creamy with its delicious fragrance of hazelnuts... a delight for your palate. Fantastic as a basis for your eJuice creations. Come and discover it in your Flavour Art store in central London!View attachment 144302

Hi Flavour Art,

Been watching your postings with interest for a while now.
Some great ones that I would like to try, and it's time for me to restock my cupboard.

I don't suppose you have a text list of all your flavours with a brief description, to save me hours of looking at web pages ?

Regards badboybez

Hi Flavour Art,

Been watching your postings with interest for a while now.
Some great ones that I would like to try, and it's time for me to restock my cupboard.

I don't suppose you have a text list of all your flavours with a brief description, to save me hours of looking at web pages ?

Regards badboybez
Hi BBB,
Sorry we don't have that - there are over 200 flavours and the list is constantly evolving. Some of the less viable food flavours may be withdrawn and new flavours and blends are constantly being developed. If you visit the Flagship Store we do have a list of the concentrates available (and the ones that contain diacetyls are marked)

Today we present you the Dark Vapure concentrate. Powerful, dry and earthy, with a scent of liquorice root, it is intended for DIY lovers who seek a masculine touch for their mixes. If you like a strong tobacco with a deep intense flavour this is a must try concentrate.
DarkVapure.JPG

Typical of Mediterranean cuisine, the oregano concentrate is fragrant and intense. It can spice up tomato salads, pizzas, eggs or cheeses. A real treat!
Oregano.JPG

Back
Top Bottom