What's new

Has anyone seen this horrendousity?

So we have had the TPD put in place for reasons like eliquid safety. Why the EU or gov haven't jumped on this with a NFW (No Fucking Way) Is beyond comprehension. Except we know that the idea is still the same as standard smoking. Deliver those nasty chemicals that cause cancer with the pretense it's safer. Ok your lungs won't turn black but you will still be absorbing cancer causing chemicals because Tobacco companies will lace the baccy with fuck knows what.
Hopefully it falls flat on its face and put Tobacco firms in a state of panic due to how much it has plowed into the idea.
All forms of Tobacco should be fucking banned now and we should all be fighting for it to be banned, nicotine is now available which has been lab produced ie synthetic and this is what should be embraced and implemented. Instead the HnB has been made to try and fool people into killing themselves.

So we have had the TPD put in place for reasons like eliquid safety. Why the EU or gov haven't jumped on this with a NFW (No Fucking Way) Is beyond comprehension. Except we know that the idea is still the same as standard smoking. Deliver those nasty chemicals that cause cancer with the pretense it's safer. Ok your lungs won't turn black but you will still be absorbing cancer causing chemicals because Tobacco companies will lace the baccy with fuck knows what.
Hopefully it falls flat on its face and put Tobacco firms in a state of panic due to how much it has plowed into the idea.
All forms of Tobacco should be fucking banned now and we should all be fighting for it to be banned, nicotine is now available which has been lab produced ie synthetic and this is what should be embraced and implemented. Instead the HnB has been made to try and fool people into killing themselves.

I am to pro freedom of choice for that extreme view. I don't want to have to ban anything... Just give the correct information and allow choice based on information. I would have to side with pro tobacco in a should it be banned protest, please do not make me have to do that... I wouldn't enjoy it lol

Two people hijacking a thread. Outrageous ! It should be banned.

Seriously though, Let HnB do it's thing. It does sound like the product will be a lot safer than smoking and for those who for some unfathomable reason, don't like vaping, HnB might save their lives.

Personally, I could not imagine going backwards towards the cigarette experience as I have found vaping to be so much more satisfying than smoking, ingesting less nicotine and hardly any bad chemicals. HnB, not for me.

Two people hijacking a thread. Outrageous ! It should be banned.

Seriously though, Let HnB do it's thing. It does sound like the product will be a lot safer than smoking and for those who for some unfathomable reason, don't like vaping, HnB might save their lives.

Personally, I could not imagine going backwards towards the cigarette experience as I have found vaping to be so much more satisfying than smoking, ingesting less nicotine and hardly any bad chemicals. HnB, not for me.

Excuse me. It's an open forum, no such thing as hijacking ok you could say hijacking if a totally different topic was to have come up. You will get used to how the forum works once you have been around a while:).
HnB is a bad idea in my book.

There's even less long term research on this than there is on vaping so any "healthier than smoking" claims are pie in the sky especially as whatever research has been done has undoubtedly been funded by Big Tobacco.

Strikes me as a rather lame response to vaping. They'd be better sticking to trying to buy their way into the vaping industry as a way to cover their arses.Somehow I can't see HNB creating it's own counter culture in the same way vaping has, anyone going to HNB Expo next year?

Nooooooo!! As a lover of NET tobacco juices please don't wish for that!! Not ALL forms of tobacco!! :11:

I actually don't want to see anything banned either, I do believe in freedom of choice ....... I just suspect the HNB stuff will fall flat on its face. And I shall laugh! :D

ADDED: ..... oh, and amen to Yappy Fingers! ;)

(better than Burnt Cat .... which is possibly what the HNB will taste like ....) :P

It's another ridiculously funny, over engineered toy from the tobacco boys. No other group has such extensive records and test data on Nic. It frustrates me that they have steadfastly refused to diversify into eliquids. I guarantee there would already be incredibly close approximations to all our old favourite brands in every supermarket and corner shop had they just been less stubborn. They would have complete control of the eliquid market.
But they've so far thrown billions away just to stand firm behind the long proven wrong company line.
I.actively go out.of my way to avoid anything with.a known big tobacco link these days and I know many capers have been driven to the same position.
I am now awaiting the last throws as they throw their ringfenced parachute money at buying up well known vaping brands.

I wouldn't buy it even if it was safer than vaping. I wouldn't buy anything associated with the tobacco companies. Whilst they are trying to be seen to be more progressive in the western world they are still condemning millions to death it underdeveloped nations.

Somehow I can't see HNB creating it's own counter culture in the same way vaping has
So what? Nobody cares. The "vaping culture" is a tiny minority of vapers. Dick Puddlecote and I went round London pubs in June, talking to every vaper we saw. None of them were into "vaping culture". None of them had heard of the NNA, or POTV, or any other organisation or forum. And none of them cared. They didn't give even the tiniest shit. Nor do smokers. Personally I think HnB is going to end up a lot bigger than vaping, because it delivers exactly what most smokers want. I prefer vaping, but we already know that it's not for everyone.

So what? Nobody cares. The "vaping culture" is a tiny minority of vapers. Dick Puddlecote and I went round London pubs in June, talking to every vaper we saw. None of them were into "vaping culture". None of them had heard of the NNA, or POTV, or any other organisation or forum. And none of them cared. They didn't give even the tiniest shit. Nor do smokers. Personally I think HnB is going to end up a lot bigger than vaping, because it delivers exactly what most smokers want. I prefer vaping, but we already know that it's not for everyone.

I have to agree, the majority of vapers I meet now have simply substituted an e-cig for a tobacco one, clouds, drippers, sub-ohming are absolutely foreign to them and they'll never care. If iQos works for someone, then they should crack on with it. I've had enough people look down on me for vaping, I'm not going to behave that way with someone who makes a choice to use heat not burn.

Back
Top Bottom