What's new

A little help on an enclosure

ed87

Mod Maker
Hi apes, so I’m looking for a DNA Squonker. I really can’t see anything I like the look of, the therion 75c BF comes close but ideally I want a 250 chip. SO, I’m thinking of making my own. I’d like A Lipo powered DNA250 but I can’t find a suitable enclosure anywhere! Although I am capable of milling and metalwork I don’t have access to a mill currently. Not into the Hammond box thing either.

I’d need it big enough to fit the board, a decent sized Lipo and the squonk bottle but not MASSIVE lol.

Can any of you fine people point me towards anything pleaaaasssse? (With a cherry on top)

You'll have to really go at it yourself because nobody in their right mind would make a dna250 squonker, let alone sell enclosures for one because it's such a niche market. That's just not what squonking is all about. That's the equivalent of running a 3 ohm build on a tube mech in terms of "why would you do this-ness"
If you were totally hell bent on it, the best shout would probably be to get in touch with a few 3d printing mod makers. (The ones that actually print the mods themselves not the outsourcers). They might be able to whip something up for you.

Hi apes, so I’m looking for a DNA Squonker. I really can’t see anything I like the look of, the therion 75c BF comes close but ideally I want a 250 chip. SO, I’m thinking of making my own. I’d like A Lipo powered DNA250 but I can’t find a suitable enclosure anywhere! Although I am capable of milling and metalwork I don’t have access to a mill currently. Not into the Hammond box thing either.

I’d need it big enough to fit the board, a decent sized Lipo and the squonk bottle but not MASSIVE lol.

Can any of you fine people point me towards anything pleaaaasssse? (With a cherry on top)
Try messaging @vapesmarter his work is amazing and I'm sure he would make you what you want to your own size [emoji5]

I can see people wanting the best of both worlds I'm asked for it a lot a 250dna is doable as a squonker

Back
Top Bottom