What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

single coil build in a goon

@cptfrederickson normaly use ni80 flat wire duel coil 6 wraps comes out around .2 or paralel ni80 think thats 7wraps comes out at about .17 cant remember the wire gauge without looking i have to right stuff down so i dont for get it :D that for my regulated builds iv got plenty of kantal ni80 and one roll of ss i was given may have to buy a roll of that and give it ago one thing i never bought was rolls of the clapton type wires

I generally use kanthal claptons but fancied a change. Not sure if they make much difference but I've got quite a variety now. The SS 316L is also very good, curious to try some flattened SS

@cptfrederickson mornin old boy just a quick one that wire more than likely will be here to day what awg is it for ehen i use steam engie know its ni80 but cant work out the gauge of it

IMG_2320.PNG

This is what I get from steam engine and was pretty accurate. Selected Clapton from the menu (off screen) and changed to ribbon for core with measurements written on reel. 6 wrap, 3mm diameter.

I use single builds in my Goon and Goon LP , perfect every time , even at 35 watts (0.5) build

Ni80 from Geekvape , works perfectly as a single on the Goon v1.5

6 wraps , id 3mm once wicked its showing 0.26 and am vaping it at 40 w

20171021_115913[1].jpg

I was thinking of going to a single flat wire in my goon, as dual flats is drinking juice at a rate where the constant dripping is inconvenient.

Back
Top Bottom