Innokin
What's new

single coil build in a goon

@cptfrederickson normaly use ni80 flat wire duel coil 6 wraps comes out around .2 or paralel ni80 think thats 7wraps comes out at about .17 cant remember the wire gauge without looking i have to right stuff down so i dont for get it :D that for my regulated builds iv got plenty of kantal ni80 and one roll of ss i was given may have to buy a roll of that and give it ago one thing i never bought was rolls of the clapton type wires

Elux
I generally use kanthal claptons but fancied a change. Not sure if they make much difference but I've got quite a variety now. The SS 316L is also very good, curious to try some flattened SS

AcmeFog
@cptfrederickson mornin old boy just a quick one that wire more than likely will be here to day what awg is it for ehen i use steam engie know its ni80 but cant work out the gauge of it

Royal Flush Vape
IMG_2320.PNG

This is what I get from steam engine and was pretty accurate. Selected Clapton from the menu (off screen) and changed to ribbon for core with measurements written on reel. 6 wrap, 3mm diameter.

I use single builds in my Goon and Goon LP , perfect every time , even at 35 watts (0.5) build

Vape Green
Ni80 from Geekvape , works perfectly as a single on the Goon v1.5

6 wraps , id 3mm once wicked its showing 0.26 and am vaping it at 40 w

20171021_115913[1].jpg

I was thinking of going to a single flat wire in my goon, as dual flats is drinking juice at a rate where the constant dripping is inconvenient.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom