What's new

What an amazing SMOK MAG KIT with TFV12 Prince!

vapesourcing1

Overseas Vendor
As the leader of electronic cigarette industry,SMOK never makes us disappointed. Now, I'm so excited to introduce a new kit to you from SMOK!
SMOK MAG KIT comes with Mag mod and SMOK Prince Tank. You can pull the trigger to vape. Smok Mag has large HD color screen that displays specific data. Powered by dual 18650 and max up to 225W output wattage. TFV12 Prince tank, which has an unprecedented super large capacity--8ml. With all new and powerful vaping cores this Prince ensures you will have a great experience. When the MAG meets the PRINCE you will be pleasantly surprised!
J2JRmD2.jpg

Parameters
Mod Size: 92mm(H) x 65mm (W) x 30mm (D)
Tank Size: 63mm (H) * 28mm (D)
Capacity: 8ml
Material: Stainless Steel
Power Range: 6W-225W
Output Voltage: 0.5V-9.0V
Resistance Range:0.1ohm-3ohm(VW)/0.05ohm-3ohm(TC)
Temperature Range:200°F-600°F/100°C-315°C

Features
1. LOCK AND LOAD
2. GUN OF RAMBO
3. Exquisite Fire Key
4. Ergonomic Design
5. 225W OUTPUT
6. HD USER INTERFACE
7. 3 MODES AVAILABLE

More details in https://vapesourcing.com/smok-mag-kit-with-tfv12-prince-225w.html

You may also like:
SMOK Majesty Carbon Fiber Starter Kit
SMOK G-PRIV 2 With TFV8 X-Baby Kit 230W

:wanker::wanker::wanker:
As the leader of electronic cigarette industry,SMOK never makes us disappointed. Now, I'm so excited to introduce a new kit to you from SMOK!
SMOK MAG KIT comes with Mag mod and SMOK Prince Tank. You can pull the trigger to vape. Smok Mag has large HD color screen that displays specific data. Powered by dual 18650 and max up to 225W output wattage. TFV12 Prince tank, which has an unprecedented super large capacity--8ml. With all new and powerful vaping cores this Prince ensures you will have a great experience. When the MAG meets the PRINCE you will be pleasantly surprised!
J2JRmD2.jpg

Parameters

Features
1. LOCK AND LOAD
2. GUN OF RAMBO
3. Exquisite Fire Key
4. Ergonomic Design
5. 225W OUTPUT
6. HD USER INTERFACE
7. 3 MODES AVAILABLE

More details in https://vapesourcing.com/smok-mag-kit-with-tfv12-prince-225w.html

You may also like:

I just think it looks horrible. Just my opinion though and I started as a SMOK user but never had more problems with any device like I did with SMOK

the only shock your likely to get from owning one of these, is off the rozzers as they taze you for thinking your in the possesion of an illegal fire arm, sorry smok but yet another dumb fucking idea..

J2JRmD2.jpg

Parameters

Features
1. LOCK AND LOAD
2. GUN OF RAMBO
3. Exquisite Fire Key
4. Ergonomic Design
5. 225W OUTPUT
6. HD USER INTERFACE'7. 3 MODES AVAILABLE

You may also like:

When the mag meets the prince?
Put it this way if you got the Mag out around one of the Princes the police would no doubt shoot you. The damn Mag looks like a firearm, as vendors you guys should be passing on info to smok about how shite their ideas or items are @vapesourcing1 .

Back
Top Bottom