What's new

Has squonking been a revelation for you?

Ment I was pretty much stuck to the kayfun or calix. Try the strike rda for a fiver you can punt at a decent clone from ft. I couldn't put my nanabhozo in anything except the May find until I found this. Same coil setup as your kayfun and you will be amazed bud.
Eyeball you really like the strike, I might try one, but could you tell me does it have as tight as draw as a Narda please.

Eyeball you really like the strike, I might try one, but could you tell me does it have as tight as draw as a Narda please.
Tighter. It has five settings from 1mm to 1.5mm. If your familiar with the old nautilus you will be about right.
I still use the strike every day. I haven't found better for me.

Sounds like bliss. 1 to 1.5 adjustment, I'll order one in. The Narda is a keeper/go to rda, but I only do single coil builds, thanks for replying. You know I think vaping was consistent, then squonking takes it to another level, I recall all the different fags I used to smoke begrudgingly, made me realize consistency is taken for granted by me. I'm getting a Goldilocks bottle too, a vet on here said the were the bees knees, though the pico bottle is user friendly enough, thanks for the reply

Not for me ...... I'm really struggling to find an RDA/RDTA that works for me, so I'm just finding it limiting.

BUT ... I have a Strike 18 and a Speed Revolution on the way, so fingers crossed one of those will suit me, or I'm done with squonking, I have rda's that I like but they aren't squonkable, so at the moment I'm happier with both my tanks and regular RDAs...

Not for me ...... I'm really struggling to find an RDA/RDTA that works for me, so I'm just finding it limiting.

BUT ... I have a Strike 18 and a Speed Revolution on the way, so fingers crossed one of those will suit me, or I'm done with squonking, I have rda's that I like but they aren't squonkable, so at the moment I'm happier with both my tanks and regular RDAs...
Thank christ you finally ordered one. The speed revolution is good too, but a little redundant with the strike as it's pretty much the same with adjustable airflow. I actually was going to order you one the other day but had deleated your addy.
The mcfly rda looks similar too. Just set it up as you would your favourite mtl rta.

Thank christ you finally ordered one. The speed revolution is good too, but a little redundant with the strike as it's pretty much the same with adjustable airflow. I actually was going to order you one the other day but had deleated your addy.
The mcfly rda looks similar too. Just set it up as you would your favourite mtl rta.
Tonight we are sampling something special in the steel squeeze, strike combo.
WP_20171022_22_34_39_Pro.jpg

Sounds like bliss. 1 to 1.5 adjustment, I'll order one in. The Narda is a keeper/go to rda, but I only do single coil builds, thanks for replying. You know I think vaping was consistent, then squonking takes it to another level, I recall all the different fags I used to smoke begrudgingly, made me realize consistency is taken for granted by me. I'm getting a Goldilocks bottle too, a vet on here said the were the bees knees, though the pico bottle is user friendly enough, thanks for the reply
I actually don't have an issue with the stock bottles. Yes they are firm but really responsive. I do get how people have issues especially with disabilities.
The capo looks like a similar set up too which I'm happy about.

Back
Top Bottom