What's new

Entering POTV Competitions

Smartiemnx

Initiate
Hi hope this in the correct place, I have tried to enter a couple of competitions on here currently and previously and I get a warning saying my email is not confirmed....

1. The Newsletter with the competition arrives to the inbox I'm using to enter.
2. I can post on this forum, so my email is confirmed
3. Yes I've checked junk mail

I've hit the "Please click here to resend confirmation email" But no email arrives.

Please Help

Hi hope this in the correct place, I have tried to enter a couple of competitions on here currently and previously and I get a warning saying my email is not confirmed....

1. The Newsletter with the competition arrives to the inbox I'm using to enter.
2. I can post on this forum, so my email is confirmed
3. Yes I've checked junk mail

I've hit the "Please click here to resend confirmation email" But no email arrives.

Please Help
Glad you asked this because I have had the same for a long time but couldn't be arsed resolving it. [emoji1]

"panic" over, the emails arrived at around 5am this morning, about 8 of them lol

"panic" over, the emails arrived at around 5am this morning, about 8 of them lol

Sorry mate, sent newsletter out yesterday and it stuffs up the mail on the server while it sends it out. We should be upgrading some parts of the site soon and we'll move the newsletters to a new machine then I expect. Glad the emails got through to you eventually :D

Back
Top Bottom