What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i have problem with thevapinguru too, no reply from email and also no reply from paypal, had to open a dispute, hopefully i can fix things on this forum

My wife is having the same problem with the vaping guru. 4 emails sent with no response from the vaping guru, she has tryed both his phone numbers and no one answered, she even tryed Facebook messenger and still no reply. This has been going on for 3 weeks since she made a her order. Luckily she payed by PayPal so a dispute is now open and still no one has replied to her. Discusting way to treat customers

hi, i have problem with thevapinguru too, no reply from email and also no reply from paypal, had to open a dispute, hopefully i can fix things on this forum
If you have contacted us I can assure you we have replied. We do not ignore our customers. Please check your spam folder.

My wife is having the same problem with the vaping guru. 4 emails sent with no response from the vaping guru, she has tryed both his phone numbers and no one answered, she even tryed Facebook messenger and still no reply. This has been going on for 3 weeks since she made a her order. Luckily she payed by PayPal so a dispute is now open and still no one has replied to her. Discusting way to treat customers

We have been fixing a few bugs with our new CRM system hence that there may have been a delay to your emails being replied to. We are a small business that has seen a 3000% fold in business and trying to best deal with our current resources. I'm not sure as to why your calls have been unanswered though as I have been on the phone all morning since 9 am without a break as well as a few of my colleagues. If you have a PayPal dispute you would have been refunded this morning by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom