What's new

10 available! Project Sub-Ohm VMA Jester Stabilized Wood DNA 167 Mod!

I know what you're thinking. "I want to be the very best, like no one ever was". Well, catching imaginary creatures is probably best left to small children and fully grown men with questionable backgrounds in Waifu obsession. Luckily for you, we found a way you can achieve that same level of majestic glory, but, you know, without the My Little Pony adult bedsheets, musty smell and involuntary dribbling when you pass Games Workshop.

The Project Sub-Ohm VMA Jester Stabilized Wood DNA mod encapsulates "exclusivity". It bleeds style, oozes class, and cries "I have deep rooted superior genetic make up". If other rare mods could rise from the dead, that doesn't just make the Jester the vape equivalent of Lazarus; It makes it Self Raising Lazarus. Lazarus 2.0.

Become Immortal - Only at the Vaping Guru

https://www.thevapingguru.co.uk/pro...ter-stabilized-wood-dna-167-box-mod-910-p.asp

Interest withdrawn. On account of the vendor being a right sketchy cunt.

Last edited:
Jeez I'm glad I really need to buy a car or I'd be in serious danger of spending a big wedge for a seriously gorgeous stab wood mod..
You dont need a car, just invest in a medium sized cannon and fire yourself at your destination. You wont die with the Jester. Become immortal.

Nah, not feeling the love for that. Just a drilled out block of Stabwood, with 2 very basic SS plates and a "CNC Machined" battery door - Oh and 30 seconds worth of time on a laser engraver to put the rather dull logo on the front...

Nah, not feeling the love for that. Just a drilled out block of Stabwood, with 2 very basic SS plates and a "CNC Machined" battery door - Oh and 30 seconds worth of time on a laser engraver to put the rather dull logo on the front...
plus you will be making a paypal claim as you won't get anything

When he says “10 available” what he means is he guesses there might be 10 kicking about somewhere in China.

Back
Top Bottom