Innokin
What's new

Your Manabush setup

I got a second K5 exclusively for Manabush.

0.2 ohm dual coil, airflow fully open at 50 watts.

Elux
Decided to pull out my old SXK corolla and enjoy a bit of evening Wenebojo. It's a cracker but christ, the 18mg nicotine hit! Was expecting the Spiritwalker range to be slightly less throaty at 18mg than the original range. I was wrong :-)

oXsynq7.jpg

Last edited:
I got a second K5 exclusively for Manabush.

0.2 ohm dual coil, airflow fully open at 50 watts.
I used to have a boss who mixed really expensive champagne with Red Bull

I used to give him the look im giving this screen at the minute

AcmeFog
I used to have a boss who mixed really expensive champagne with Red Bull

I used to give him the look im giving this screen at the minute

Mate, it works. It's a Kayfun, it doesn't matter what you do with it, you can't go wrong.

i dont bother with all that rebuilding malarky , i just use a subtank mini with the old occ 1.2 ohm coils and it tastes good to me (and everyone else i let try it , manabush is always the one juice i find people want to try when you are having a vape in the pub)

I’m still on 12mg with Manabush, I’m guessing the sub tank would blow my lungs out? What mg are you putting through it?

Royal Flush Vape
Mate, it works. It's a Kayfun, it doesn't matter what you do with it, you can't go wrong.

Ill let you off because you make really good Halloumi Pittas

Vape Green
You can MTL on the subtank ;-) 12mg on the 1.2 ohm coils will be fine

Grand, I was hoping to use a nature vape coil due to the amazing flavour I experienced through the Midi. The tank(Smok trophy V2) is awful though. Gurgles and spits. Might give it a whirl now if I have the right coil in the box.
Great thread by the way. [emoji106]

I’m still on 12mg with Manabush, I’m guessing the sub tank would blow my lungs out? What mg are you putting through it?
not with a 1.2 or 1.5 coil at 11 to 13 watts it won't , no different to any other low wattage set up despite the name.

Vape Superstore
Grand, I was hoping to use a nature vape coil due to the amazing flavour I experienced through the Midi. The tank(Smok trophy V2) is awful though. Gurgles and spits. Might give it a whirl now if I have the right coil in the box.
Great thread by the way. [emoji106]

Have a chat with @simong about atties to use Naturevape coils in. He's still rocking the Kangertech Emow so sure he's got some experience in that side of things ;-)

Back
Top Bottom