What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best vape kit for ladies: XOMO Mim, Lady Q, Suorin Drop kit

pheric

Achiever
Hey folks, how is everyone doing? I'm so glad to see Autumn is finally coming, the best season in a year! How about hang out for the Autumn leaves view, have a pleasant pumpkin festival, find out the most charming moment for this harvest season.

Has that ever bothered you that vape devices you have seem to be too large, inconvenient to carry? Then won't be a problem any more. We find out these compact, fashion, elegant items here. It fits any occasions you go no matter you are at office, in a club, or hanging out with friends outdoors. Check out what we got for you.

1. XOMO Mimi 2018 Kit

Frist we wanna introduce you a new released nice device here: XOMO Mimi 2018 Kit. Being created by the designer of Smoking vapor Mi-one Kit, this device seems to adopt all the beautiful features Mi-one carrys: great looking, convenient, fabulous taste. Cater to the need for vapers for both indoor and outdoor use, XOMO brings out nechlace design, hold it, wear it, or take it as you like. If you have a passion for fashion, you will find the beauty lies in necklace and pattern design. For whom are not satisfied with all these patterns it carries, they even provide customized pattern choice just for you. Get your own exclusive vape at your option. Given all the functions it features, the price is also competitive.

Besides, it is exclusive sale at Elegomall.

3d964c13-8104-42bf-a719-5cc7bf93cb3d.jpg

Main Features:

1. Portable size with light weight--on the go device
2. The cartridge is changeable
3. 2.0ml liquid capacity with 1100mAh battery capacity, meets your daily need
4. Micro USB port designed for easy charging
5. Necklace design, you can wear it around your neck as a decorative necklace
6. Multiple fashion pattern and color options for you to choose

[video=youtube_share;zzqp53REqss][/video]

2. ARTERY Lady Q Kit

The ARTERY Lady Q Kit, is a discreet and special vaporizer designed with women in mind. With a lipstick-style design, the Lady Q perfect fits in a purse or handbag. Feels great in hand, you can take it anywhere you go without limitation. Lady Q Kit comes with the build-in 1000mah battery and 1.5ml capacity, small as it seems, it supports the output and juice capability for whole day vaping. Available in three vibrant colors, the lady Q is an expressive vaping device with a classy appearance that doesn't sacrifice quality. The lady Q is a modern vaporizer for the modern woman.

9e5747c5-00f1-4709-b0f7-be39a6add398.jpg

Main Feature:
1. Classic Lipstick Style Design
2. Suppressible Atomizer
3. Airflow Ring Adjustable
4. Unique Touch Bottom Touch Fire Button
5. Easy to carry,user friendly

Physical Parameter:
Capacity: 1.5ml
Kit Size: 89 * 21 mm (when tank is inside)
118 * 21 mm (when tank is outside)
Battery Capacity: 1000mah
Coil: 0.7ohm (15-25W), nautilus BVC Coil
Weight: 200g

3. Suorin Drop Starter Kit

Suorin Drop Starter Kit, appears as a revolution in ultra-portable vape kit. Designed in a teardrop shape, you will find the appearance quite unique around the vape market. If you are looking for a sleek, stealthy vape mod that easily put into your pocket or hold in hand, that will meet your expectation. Not only are the aesthetics on point, but also the minimalist design lends itself to simplicity by an intelligent temp sensor tucked inside the tiny device and an on/off button to minimize accidental firing.

5a2399da-5972-4f6b-a250-7fda8e9c9ced.jpg

Main Feature:

1. Water drop appearance, fashion and elegant
2. Airflow change with no button design, simple and easy
3. Light weight with tiny size and great touch feeling, ultra-portable to carry anywhere you go
4. Built-in 310mAh battery, convenient charging via micro USB port
5. Hidden LED indicator shows the real time vaping status and battery status
6. Multiple color options for you to choose

e16da0ea-70eb-4e19-a5cf-0d9e943a5db4.jpg

A lot of new items are coming on the way, please stay tuned at ELEGOMALL.

By the way, Halloween is coming, are you expected?

Last edited:
Vape gear for ladies generally means 'ohh, honey, can I have a wee go on that......' followed by 'can you fix/rewick/re-coil my kit for me'.. :D

Vape gear for ladies generally means 'ohh, honey, can I have a wee go on that......' followed by 'can you fix/rewick/re-coil my kit for me'.. :D

Swiftly followed by 'claimed it'.

Anyhow, now I am home wtf @pheric that kit isnt anything any female vaper I know would use!

Post some good stuff to tempt us please :D

Oh FFS :eyeroll: This 'fashion and elegance' malarkey is something I've been purposefully ignoring since I developed boobs 25 years ago. I've never been remotely fashionable or elegant in my life and I'm not about to start now :D

That lipstick jobby is a friggin abomination :eek: Much prefer the Tarot Nano with the skull on.

Edit: And! What use is 310mah battery to anyone? That's about an hour for me :28:

Oh FFS :eyeroll: This 'fashion and elegance' malarkey is something I've been purposefully ignoring since I developed boobs 25 years ago. I've never been remotely fashionable or elegant in my life and I'm not about to start now :D

That lipstick jobby is a friggin abomination :eek: Much prefer the Tarot Nano with the skull on.

The lipstick thing is like those 'discreet' vibrators you get....

Back
Top Bottom