What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing about having any issue is, when the vendor steps in and takes care of it, its always good to see, ive no doubt @TheVapingGuru.co.uk & @Ray@thevapingguru will sort the issue out

That's very kind, we do try our absolute best especially as we are changing how customers are treated by companies and setting a new standard, but sometimes situations slip through the proverbial net

Hello.

My name is Thor.

Thanks for getting in touch with us regarding this. It was brought to my attention today by Ray earlier, however, I have been completely rushed off my feet.

Firstly I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. This is certainly something we do not wish for anyone of our customers to experience. I'm not entirely sure why you did not receive an explanation as to why you were refunded as by looking into my records here, looking over your account I see that the reason you have been refunded is due to a dispute that was put forward to PayPal. Based on the time frame of the date of the order, the delivery method and also the PayPal dispute date we refunded you to allow you to buy elsewhere as we did not want you to wait any longer. This is an extremely popular product and we sell hundreds per week due to the competitive price.

We use a very tightly knit and programmed system that allows all forms of communication to come together as one channel per customer, may that be social media, emails, telephone calls etc. This is something that I have invested in heavily and certainly believe is the way forward for online retail and B&M (Coming Soon) Now, I know you have mentioned that you have sent in emails and I'm certainly not doubting that at all, there can be two reasons as to why we have not received those emails.

1) Your email could have been sent over an unsecured networked and or may contain malicious code that you may not be aware of.

2) We have a bug in our system.

I believe it could be number 2. So, naturally, as a result, I have been consulting with my software team to start further testing to find out what on earth is going on.

At the time of your order, we placed an additional order with Vandy Vape for the Kylin tank to compliment our order of the Vandy Vape Pulse BF Squonker stock delivery. Due to the Chinese holiday and the combination of the pre-order of the Pulse BF we had a slight miscommunication with our partners are Vandy Vape which meant extended lead times. For this, I do apologise.

I also noticed that on this particular transaction I noticed that this is for a different individual. Can you please confirm that this is correct?

We take responsibility for our actions, improve and adapt for a far superior service in the future. All feedback is taken on board may that be negative or positive. After all, we are only Human.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and I will be more than happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

Kind regards
Thor

Founder
The Vaping Guru UK Distribution Limited

Hi Thor thanks for taking the time out to respond end of the day only reason I messaged via paypal was I got no response via email as you said could be a bug who knows but the main thing is order has been remade and hopefully that's it and I can leave positive feed back and be a returning customer :)

thanks for the response but i would of rather had the product that i ordered than a refund no expiation just a refund not even a sorry we will ship it out for you just a refund so if i was to order again will it get shipped ?

So this is slightly untrue then? You may want to clear this up.

so whats the slighty untrue part then?
The way you've explained it, it appears you received a refund, totally out the blue with no expectation that you were going to receive a refund, but you received a refund after you raised an issue with PayPal so it would have been expected.

so whats the slighty untrue part then?

What @bobsyeruncle said.

I read it thinking that's weird, why did they just give you your money back out of the blue but that's not in fact what happened. It's not a dig, it's just your post is slightly misleading and I'll usually conduct business based on reviews.

It's just been an unfortunate Co-incidence of your order timing with the Chinese holiday and Thor being ill. I'm glad you got it sorted

no i never expected a refund or requested or wanted one i sent a message via paypal as 2 previous emails went unanswered so messaged via paypal to ask if it has been sent if tracking was available then boom i get a refund not once did i ask for one all i wanted was the item i purchased so order has been remade and as far as im concerned the matter is resolved

Welcome to the forum hopefully after getting your issue resolved on here you will continue to benefit and enjoy all the forum has to offer :2thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom