What's new

Dripworx Stoptober

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
"STOPTOBER" for 30% off unibase, all of October, new website, account info etc below

3ZNflygBJX8sF8EIZiVu_rx5Sl88hCKlLgSflbnCoG6hif2UPlS6Cxa-sSil6_ZzhDPyAd-emZpEV58XERVGAklYNB_ZvqTVaiAm8NsNhP01j3DMhvyy0oM=s0-d-e1-ft

This stoptober enjoy a massive 30% off all UniBase products....
This promo will run all of October! Is your favourite out of stock? just pop back on again, we will be updating stock daily throughout this busy period.

IMPORTANT NEW WEBSITE INFO

Whilst we have made every attempt to make the change over go smoothly, there is some information that we need to let our customers know.

Accounts - we have been unable to transfer customer accounts to the new site, you will need to create a new account. You can do this at the end of checkout after payment of your first order. Simply click "create account" at the end of checkout.

Reward points - Your reward points will be transferred to your new account once it has been created by you. We have to manually add these for a large amount of customers, please bare with us and allow a little time for the transfer to be made, we will be transferring points daily.

Card Payments - We are pleased to announce card payments will soon be an option! We are in the process of setting up a secure payment gateway as we speak. Very soon you will have the option of checking out with VISA and Mastercard, as well as paypal.

That's all guys! We are sorry for any inconvenience caused during the changer over and we hope this cheeky discount code makes up for it!

DLG5aGIIZm-6SsEOrA-4IgvH9UNdgZX2W-mRAJEQMr5DMJrbsRPeCuq1HrV9ErUucDoFJ2KbLa4ET4VgxOde0_-xQEk8My3OGeWMJduJqFmwLFVn7g=s0-d-e1-ft
srIyt2eodNGD2CJmQ-XmpePTqfqGsoKCe5mbH4mRen7iPcUlpIgOsZdlDPE3hdz715_6lZzc4xbw1njDiuuRZ48yxb2QdTkLNZElR4YKfLs2MZfegaXqUewBGrf3=s0-d-e1-ft
Tgg5MpW5Ce6r5tIsqQWvVFopRTn6tI8pRKcSQadztUXiWVnN0eCSMrG2exBmj5Rk7ekEl4oKRWIr5f9O9SkU3Ht9_CHQRuK0a42o97FpXjQVROAr4P_7nH2kLd0=s0-d-e1-ft
9MN1-NPgZNTpCdX78xK5SHKoQXA5zDZP5P7uzwqn7iDbTxBFD9rMKSgqDQkN0JHY_MJ3dkmYbmD-xt0GS7f-O2VC4MNYaF0qNfnOJPsSxwt8Uds=s0-d-e1-ft

Discount Code details

Use code : STOPTOBER at checkout

30% off UniBase all October.

No minimum spend required

Free postage for all orders over £35 after discount.

Re stock's will be happening throughout, please check back often.

Should you encounter any issues with our new website or have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Drop us a email, give us a call. We are always here to help!

Happy stoptober!

View All Products →

My 3 bottles of juice arrived today, thank you @Dripworx !
I have added the nic shots and placed them on my stash to steep.
Question is, how long is best to leave them steeping for... a week, two weeks ?

My 3 bottles of juice arrived today, thank you @Dripworx !
I have added the nic shots and placed them on my stash to steep.
Question is, how long is best to leave them steeping for... a week, two weeks ?

Half hour should be fine :)

LOL ! Look like I will have to break out of their packaging 3 tanks/ RDTA's then I bought pre-TPD.....that will make 24 tanks currently on the go : )

24 tanks lol? Do you own a shop?? [emoji848][emoji848]

Lee, where the fuck is my caramel custard donut?

It was ordered at 12.17pm and it’s now 20.03pm

What the fucks happened?

Order in and as usual along with my favourites I’ve used the code as an opportunity to try something new and have gone for the Caramel Shortcake this time.

Order in and as usual along with my favourites I’ve used the code as an opportunity to try something new and have gone for the Caramel Shortcake this time.

Hope you like the caramel shortcake mate, if you like steep treats im sure you will enjoy caramel shortcake it's quite similar in a way :)

Back
Top Bottom