What's new

The "real" manc meet......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I looked on map I lived in Manchester, what's your problem. I make a valid point & you spit your dummy out. Unless it's for a select few (ie clique) then it should be open to all. Was actually looking forward at some point to put a name to a face but can't be arsed now.

You all voted to meet in Wilmslow and didn't want to go anywhere else as that pub had everything you guys needed, no point inviting people who wouldn't want to be there.

Is this a way to try and wind me up? Because I just got a ban it’s ok to have a little dig is it? :D oh dear

Steve, you’re a nice guy, I like you....however, this is uncalled for and you know it....
I wasn't aware you had a ban, no it's not a way to wind you up, this is an expression of annoyance at the pettiness of the "Real Manc Meet" - it's a bunch of guys meeting for a drink and a laugh once every few weeks not some tribalistic ritual to exclude people or mark our territory. If people are so offended at what we call ourselves then so be it, don't come along - but whatever you think we'll continue to meet where we want and call ourselves what we want - whether it's "The Manc Meet", "The Cheshire Crew", The North West Chapter" or "Those Fat Fuckers in the Pub"...

So anyway you fuckers. I am gonna organise a Manc meet at mine pretty soon (In Manchestershire) Free beer/free food etc. If anyone is up for it, Pm me so I can sort a date out. But I will not Pm dickheads back.

You all voted to meet in Wilmslow and didn't want to go anywhere else as that pub had everything you guys needed, no point inviting people who wouldn't want to be there.
£4.90 for a pint of cider in the Dancer. If you are a pretentious money spender then go there. I can afford to splash out with money, but I begrudge splashing my hard earned cash out on so called posh fucking "look at me" places. ,The only reason a certain member organises meets at this venue is because the fat twat lives around the corner. Think about it guys.

I wasn't aware you had a ban, no it's not a way to wind you up, this is an expression of annoyance at the pettiness of the "Real Manc Meet" - it's a bunch of guys meeting for a drink and a laugh once every few weeks not some tribalistic ritual to exclude people or mark our territory. If people are so offended at what we call ourselves then so be it, don't come along - but whatever you think we'll continue to meet where we want and call ourselves what we want - whether it's "The Manc Meet", "The Cheshire Crew", The North West Chapter" or "Those Fat Fuckers in the Pub"...

You can do whatever the fuck you want Steve, I certainly won't be anywhere near it now I know you guys call me 'the leper' because of my psoriasis, you lot fucking disgust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom