What's new

The "real" manc meet......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as an aside, if this was a "real manc meet" why wasn't it posted as such. There are new members who might have liked to break the ice & introduce themselves. If it's 3/4 meeting up for a pint that's a social. Nothing like keeping it an exclusive, secret handshake society.
I met up with a few lads I know to watch footy but didn't feel the need to post it up as "meet".
My last words on the subject & I'll bid you a good day.

Just as an aside, if this was a "real manc meet" why wasn't it posted as such. There are new members who might have liked to break the ice & introduce themselves. If it's 3/4 meeting up for a pint that's a social. Nothing like keeping it an exclusive, secret handshake society.
I met up with a few lads I know to watch footy but didn't feel the need to post it up as "meet".
Oh for fucks sake :D

#keepingitreal

this was started in August just fyi, you've only found the thread now

No, not forgotten, but thanks for the heads up. Don't know how I would survive with such informative apes helping me out.

No, not forgotten, but thanks for the heads up. Don't know how I would survive with such informative apes helping me out.

you're very welcome, we wouldn't want you getting your knickers in a twist about a thread title would we

Right then. Here we go. It wasn't a Manc meet as we call them. It was actually a bit of a meet up with friends that do not get on your case. No lying dickheads who want to dominate the whole show. (You must know the type of person who I'm talking about If you think about it.)

Oh got you now. Just a wind up. Well as funny as it was I'll leave you all to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom