What's new

What you vaping your Ns on?

South Coast Vaper

Premium Vendor
So plenty of closed system devices out there of course Ns is not limited to those. I’m using these at the moment as small, convenient and the coils are decent.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1507843603.912949.jpg

I'm using a Nautilus 2 with the 0.7 coil in it. I like to live dangerously.

My go to is a Hadaly dripper nichrome coil coming out at 0.43 ohms at 15 watts. Tasty [emoji106][emoji106]

After the disaster of vaping NS in my supreme at 85 watts, I think sub ohming isn’t sensible....

So, I’ve a pod, and I shall report my findings as soon as I’ve had a play for a week or so ;)

After the disaster of vaping NS in my supreme at 85 watts, I think sub ohming isn’t sensible....

So, I’ve a pod, and I shall report my findings as soon as I’ve had a play for a week or so ;)
Takes you by surprise doesn't it. Nearly knocked me on my arse the first time I tried it.

Takes you by surprise doesn't it. Nearly knocked me on my arse the first time I tried it.
I was at Blackpool, at a world seminar and nipped outside during break....freshly wicked supreme, and a tank full of 20mg NS....and bam! Nearly in the sea....

I felt as sick as a dog :D

I was at Blackpool, at a world seminar and nipped outside during break....freshly wicked supreme, and a tank full of 20mg NS....and bam! Nearly in the sea....

I felt as sick as a dog :D
Lol. I only stuck it in a toptank at 25w. A few big draws in a row and I was nearly on my backside. Felt pretty sick for a while.

Today has been a grey day.

salts-handcheck.jpg

Still loving the Juul and thanks to @dansus I have a couple more now! Well impressed with the Gusto and pods. Refilled my first pod this evening with the Element Watermelon Chill. Proper job!

Gone off NS20 lately, but was using it in the BO, Hadaly and Kabuki.

Back
Top Bottom