What's new

Expo Free Tickets...

city461

Legend
If you would like to pay exorbitant bar prices whilst having various useless items thrown off a stage at your head in the company of a few ladies in lingerie who are well past their sell by date with banging music assaulting your sensory perception then this is for you. I have managed to acquire a number of free tickets..

Its a code system which you just input on their interweb page and through the miracles of the so called fiber optic net you get a free ticket valid for either Sat or Sun..

Please no PM`s Just comment below and I will reply at my leisure to those apes that are most deserving..Priority will be given to the NW Chapter. Anybody who manages to get @Tubbyengineer or @daz_app back through the door this year can have a selection of juice as a bonus..
IMG_2264.JPG

I'll take one if you don't mind @city461 it'll kill a few hours on the Saturday. If any of the other NW meet regulars wants to go there's room for one in my car and I might be able to do a pick up / drop off if it's on the way.

Im quite new around here so I appreciate that no one really knows me... But I'd love one ticket if there are any left :)

I think @daz_app was doing something unfeasible to his "Camp" van - possibly putting a feather boa on it from the sound of things, I'm going to avoid Expo, I just can't be arsed with the noise and sub-human grunting from the snapback brigade...
I actually thought it was this weekend. I've been away though so I reckon I can be forgiven.

Edit. Oh and it's a camper. So it's even more camp than first thought. It's got cushions and curtains and everything.

Back
Top Bottom