What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Chefs Flavours - Mexican Fried Ice Cream

I do like the sound of this and some of their other flavours - just not brought myself to mixing my own yet - I think the wife would think I was turning the house into a lab! :18:

I do like the sound of this and some of their other flavours - just not brought myself to mixing my own yet - I think the wife would think I was turning the house into a lab! :18:

Haha, don't worry, you can get away with one kitchen cupboard to start with... I'm in the process of moving into my shed :18::18:

Everyone leave it alone [emoji28] when I first started vaping it I could get it anytime I wanted, now every time I have some money its out of stock you buggers pmpl!!!
Seriously tho its one of my fav ADV , can't get enough of it, most the time I have a litre floating but stocks running low lol [emoji4]

Everyone leave it alone [emoji28] when I first started vaping it I could get it anytime I wanted, now every time I have some money its out of stock you buggers pmpl!!!
Seriously tho its one of my fav ADV , can't get enough of it, most the time I have a litre floating but stocks running low lol [emoji4]
Haha. It was your fault I tried it in the first place! Good shout tho buddy

Can't believe I still haven't gotten around to trying this! Next on my hit list! Ta for the review!

Back
Top Bottom