What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Expo Free Tickets...

city461

Legend
If you would like to pay exorbitant bar prices whilst having various useless items thrown off a stage at your head in the company of a few ladies in lingerie who are well past their sell by date with banging music assaulting your sensory perception then this is for you. I have managed to acquire a number of free tickets..

Its a code system which you just input on their interweb page and through the miracles of the so called fiber optic net you get a free ticket valid for either Sat or Sun..

Please no PM`s Just comment below and I will reply at my leisure to those apes that are most deserving..Priority will be given to the NW Chapter. Anybody who manages to get @Tubbyengineer or @daz_app back through the door this year can have a selection of juice as a bonus..
IMG_2264.JPG

I'll take one if you don't mind @city461 it'll kill a few hours on the Saturday. If any of the other NW meet regulars wants to go there's room for one in my car and I might be able to do a pick up / drop off if it's on the way.

Im quite new around here so I appreciate that no one really knows me... But I'd love one ticket if there are any left :)

I think @daz_app was doing something unfeasible to his "Camp" van - possibly putting a feather boa on it from the sound of things, I'm going to avoid Expo, I just can't be arsed with the noise and sub-human grunting from the snapback brigade...
I actually thought it was this weekend. I've been away though so I reckon I can be forgiven.

Edit. Oh and it's a camper. So it's even more camp than first thought. It's got cushions and curtains and everything.

Back
Top Bottom