What's new

Cleito help

I use the cleito tank and got onto it from buying a K4 ages ago. The .27 gives the best flavour by far of all the cleito coils, but it has a slightly shorter lifespan than the .4 which is what i use now. The .2 like another said can be a spitter as can the SS .4. I have never found it possible to make the .4 no matter what power setting i use, on a Wismec RX 80, taste exactly like the .27. My misses uses the same mod and tank as me and i once put the same juice in hers and mine but with the .4 in hers and the .27 in mine they are just a bit different thats all. Yeah the .27 vapes as smooth as doesnt it, the .4 a smidge less so, but it lasts longer.

I use the cleito tank and got onto it from buying a K4 ages ago. The .27 gives the best flavour by far of all the cleito coils, but it has a slightly shorter lifespan than the .4 which is what i use now. The .2 like another said can be a spitter as can the SS .4. I have never found it possible to make the .4 no matter what power setting i use, on a Wismec RX 80, taste exactly like the .27. My misses uses the same mod and tank as me and i once put the same juice in hers and mine but with the .4 in hers and the .27 in mine they are just a bit different thats all. Yeah the .27 vapes as smooth as doesnt it, the .4 a smidge less so, but it lasts longer.

^^ This ^^

I still use the K4 with a 0.27 coil and the flavour is great - imo its the sweetest of the Cleito stock coils but I don't think I've ever tried it on a VW mod, shall put that on my 'to do' list :) I tend to use the SS316L 0.4 stock coils in the Cleito EXO, or the RTA deck on the older style Cleito and I've never found a tank I like better tbh...but it's horses for courses...all down to personal preference.

As above, horses for courses.

I run 3x cleitos and have the 0.4 coil in 2 of them, the other has an rba deck in. Personally I've never got on with the 0.2 coil. For me the the taste is the same as the 0.4 but it just kills the battery quicker and uses more juice so its a no brainer on my part. What works for me might not work for you though. If you prefer it then its right for you there is no right or wrong

Thanks all, so I swapped back the the cleito again last night with a new 0.4 and have fallen for it again. Maybe time away has given me the space I needed (have a spare Atlantis evo with 0.4 in)

So I think I'll stick with it for now.

My only other annoyance is the availability of the 0.27 coil as the Mrs still uses it....

Hi there,
If your having problems with the .27 life span, not comparing to the .2 or .4 coils, have you tried fluffing the outer cotton on the juice wells, I used to have the same problem with the lifespan but if you do this technique it helps compare them better to each other, it allows the coil to soak in the liquid a little faster and can help with flavour.

You can fluff the cotton by running the sharp point of a knife or a needle along the cotton up and down, do not press down so hard, just let it run over the top, you can see if it has worked by bringing the coil up to eye level and looking at the juice well from an angle and you should see some cotton slightly fluffed out.

Back
Top Bottom