What's new

Review Vaptio n1 Pro 240 watt kit

gary68

Legend
I was sent this kit by @Vaptio and vivakita for review purposes. My opinions will remain unbiased. Any thoughts I have on the device are mine and not that of the Forum.

IMG_20170926_172149.jpg

IMG_20170926_172557.jpg

IMG_20170926_172610.jpg
IMG_20170926_172215.jpg

Very nice packaging but let's get inside the box
IMG_20170926_172140.jpg

IMG_20170926_172341.jpg

Under the first level reveals that's a 2/3 mod with up to 200 watts on a double cell setup and 240 watts on a triple cell setup..
IMG_20170926_172333.jpg
spare o-rings /a USB cable /extra coil and multi lingual operating manual(for tank and mod) and lithium ion safety leaflet.

VAPTIO_N1-PRO-240W-KIT_E_Cig_Vape_07.width-2560.jpg

Right then. I picked up the package from the countertop when I got home from work. holy christ it's got some heft and that's without batteries. Once I'd opened it all up and put 2 batteries in (I got nothing that needs 240 watts lol). I primed the coil in the tank and let it soak for 5 mins...
5 clicks wakes the device from its slumber, your greeted with the vaptio logo then the question (new atomiser yes/no).
Next screen gives you 5 options
1 regulated
2 bypass
3 temper(ature)
4 custom
5 screen off (stealth mode)
Then a nice feature (a return/back button)
Below them are the battery status graphics

Selecting regulated takes you to the main screen where it displays show your watts /voltage/resistance and battery state

If it's a different atomiser/coil the new resistance will be displayed.

The bypass mode will just utilise whatever battery power is there and basically bypass all the regulated stuff.

Temper(ature) mode takes you a new screen that gives options for
Ss
Ni
Ti
NiCr
M1/m2/m3
And a return button (I like this menu it's really intuitive)
As I don't have and temperature control coils I haven't gone any further with that.

Next up is a.......

Hold on. Wait a minute, I haven't told you how bloody lovely this kit is. The fit and finish of the mod is A1 both backs fit perfectly holding 2 or 3 cells perfectly. The 510 is buttery smooth. The buttons look and feel really nice with a fine machined finish to them. Screen is nice (could be brighter). Maybe a fraction bigger too (am I being picky? ). There is plenty of ventilation slots and a 510 charger slot below the up down buttons.

As the 510 isn't close to the edge bigger atties would fit. But any thing over 25mm would overhang the raised area around the 510(which is nicely sprung by the way)

Now the tank. It's top fill method is nothing new but the twist and pop lid is good. No need to thread it all the way off/on. Just press down and twist and off it pops. Showing huge kidney bowl filling port. Shame tpd crippled us with 2ml tanks. A non tpd 5ml tank is available for other markets.. Coils supplied are a 0.4 parallel vertical coil and a 0.14 quad vertical coil.. They are both very thirsty coils.
The tank is compatible with other coil manufacturers such as SMOK. I wondered if the rba coil head could be used and asked Vaptio. But had no answer yet...

The driptip love it or loathe it works brilliantly by protecting your lips from the heat than can build up in the top of the tank, and feels good on the lips..

Back to the menu system.
After temp control is a custom menu where you can alter your output curves. All that stuff is beyond me. So I'll leave this link here so you can peruse the website

https://vaptio.com/catalogue/n1-pro-240w-kit_119/

In summary I like it alot. It had a reassuring heft about it , moreso In the 3cell Config. Everything about it yells quality.. All that's needed now is rba coil heads and glass extensions lol @Vaptio

Edited to add.... When in locked mode (5 clicks on fire button) holding the fire button actually shuts the mod down..

Last edited:
Nice review, great looking mod. Shame about the raised 510 area IMHO. As I have a fair collection of atties larger than 25mm this would bug me.

I have the same here and will get my review posted up the end of next week, Just a quick few answers though. The 510 is similar to say the Lost vape Triade or the Thinkvape finder 250. And yes Smok Baby beast coils fit, so i will be having a look into whether the RBA will work with an extended glass section that fits the Big baby beast as well i will be checking the TC, Good honest review though @gary68 .

I have the same here and will get my review posted up the end of next week, Just a quick few answers though. The 510 is similar to say the Lost vape Triade or the Thinkvape finder 250. And yes Smok Baby beast coils fit, so i will be having a look into whether the RBA will work with an extended glass section that fits the Big baby beast as well i will be checking the TC, Good honest review though @gary68 .
Any feedback regarding the smok rta coil pack? I'm using a smok ready made 0.4 ohm coil so I know they fit... Was wondering if the rta head fits and If the extended glass fits too....

Any feedback regarding the smok rta coil pack? I'm using a smok ready made 0.4 ohm coil so I know they fit... Was wondering if the rta head fits and If the extended glass fits too....
i am just getting through the remainder of a tank of Lemon tart in my big baby then i will try it out, hopefully sometime tonight. I need to do this so i can do the review so it's high on my list of priorities. Will tag you when i review and pm you later or tomorrow with the answer about the rba, i am guessing it will need the glass extension i have in the big baby though.

Edit i have another rba on route from FT incase, there is also a tank called the Carries t4 which Smok baby coils fit
@gary68

i am just getting through the remainder of a tank of Lemon tart in my big baby then i will try it out, hopefully sometime tonight. I need to do this so i can do the review so it's high on my list of priorities. Will tag you when i review and pm you later or tomorrow with the answer about the rba, i am guessing it will need the glass extension i have in the big baby though.

Edit i have another rba on route from FT incase, there is also a tank called the Carries t4 which Smok baby coils fit
@gary68
I've just made an order from FT and lobbed a Baby beast rba in the basket, it comes with the extended glass.. The glass looks the same thickness and diameter

Shit @gary68 been so busy i forgot, the Smok RBA doesn't fit even with the glass. The diameter is bigger than the tank. I even tried a tfv4 glass and that was to big as well. Looks like trying to find a glass that fits which may take a while i will ask Vaptio when i get the review done, i just haven't had time to write it up yet and it will have to wait till the weekend now as My mother is over from Malta till Sunday.

edit so i have to hope the RBA coming will fit the carries tank but i haven't even set that up to use or see yet.

Back
Top Bottom