What's new

Pulse 24 vs DPro RDA opinions please!

@Blokhead981 have you tried a Druga yet? Massively under rated RDA in my opinion, flavour is awesome.
I haven't but I have watched several reviews on them. I like the gnurled post screws, it's a brilliant idea. What's it like for flavour? I'm a massive flavour chaser and out of my current collection of RDAs the peerless and recoil are my favourites.

I haven't but I have watched several reviews on them. I like the gnurled post screws, it's a brilliant idea. What's it like for flavour? I'm a massive flavour chaser and out of my current collection of RDAs the peerless and recoil are my favourites.

I have the Peerless as well and for me the Druga knocks it out the ball park, it's my favourite RDA at the moment.

I have the Peerless as well and for me the Druga knocks it out the ball park, it's my favourite RDA at the moment.
Seriously?! I'm going to have to find one to try. Have you had any issues stripping the screws when using a phillips? A lot of the reviews mentioned that the cutouts for the screwdriver were too shallow.

Yep seriously, and no, no problems with the post screws, I didn't really need to use a screwdriver though, fingers were enough.

I would absolutely love to have a brass authentic goon, but can I justify spending £50 on an authentic 528 one or would I be a tacky man and get a clone for £15? If you're getting a goon, you have to do it properly don't you and go for the authentic?
emoji23.png

Custom Vapes are selling the Goon LP for £29:99 at the moment. Just checked and only 3 left in SS. Plenty of gold ones. Black sold out.

ive got a pulse 24 bf on my squonk its awesome best rda ive ever had cant comment on the 22mm or other suggestions but I'm running it single coil 3.5mm geek vape ss flat Clapton wire on a single 18650 squonk love it.

Custom Vapes are selling the Goon LP for £29:99 at the moment. Just checked and only 3 left in SS. Plenty of gold ones. Black sold out.
I think the LP would look a little silly on top of my brickish Smok G320, but that is a good price!

I've got a mint condition authentic goon for sale if you're interested... Check it out in the for sale section :)

Back
Top Bottom