What's new

Beware of this seller

Just had a look at their site myself, don't really know why anyone would want to buy anything from them.
Nothing cheap, in fact quite a few things are more expensive than other UK sites.
They do have a nice shirt in the clothing section though for £14.99.
I have been looking at the same shirt on another site for a few days, think I will get it from them as it's £10.99 direct from the US.

Was going to phone them up to see if they would do a price match.
Gone off that idea, I would never deal with a company that has one mobile phone number for their business !!!
It's a start up business. Like many others. It may get great it may not. But someone is trying to make a living and as I said in all honesty my interaction was polite and positive.
Can you find his stock cheaper. I'm sure you can. Is some of the stock a middleman style operation, probably but so if fastech and many of our fave vape shops. He takes the customs risk instead of you. Rather like provapes which is a great shop. Most of us wouldn't touch a shop without an addy and maybe that could be a bit of useful feedback to them.
I have no clue as to what really happened. It's not my buisness and I guess I should have left it that way.
When I joined this forum it was very much one for all. Everyone stood behind you if you had an issue and there is definitely power in numbers. Thing's have obviously changed. Sir lugg was someone who would always sort out anything that was unfair. Had him in my corner a few times so he, like me is a bit lost here at the moment.
I hope it returns back to a place of trust and we can help each other out again sometime. But as I say I will leave things alone for a while.
I can only speak as I find and the vendor as I said was super helpful. the ape I tried to help seemed to think I'd been on here for years slowly lulling you into a false sense of security so I can pounce and make.£20 on a janky mod.
Sad times and again I apologize for helping out.

Reading through this I genuinely feel bad for @eyeball kid

Goes out of his way to help out someone and gets abused and accused of being an imposter

If that's how you treat genuine people trying to help you then my guess is the way you handled your claim when you first contacted the supplier was even worse than the levels of ignorance you've put on display here

I have personally witnessed on other threads @eyeball kid helping other people out in a big way, sending people items from his personal collection for no other reason than to help out

Just a sad indication of how some people conduct themselves publicly

And I don't think @SirLugg was out of order at all I think his open honest approach is one we could do with replicating more

When folk are being ignorant they should be told as much

@eyeball kid do me a favour mate don't let this put you off in the way you are on here, you are on of the members who's posts I enjoy reading and know if there was something we needed help with you would be one of the many apes to ask

@SirLugg refreahing as always Sir keep it up you remind me what's great about straight faced honesty

This is the problem with buying online you can't get face to face with someone and put your point across unless there well estiblished business and have a shop too with a online team.

My advice is messasge him demand the refund firmly, forward the info to your bank & i mean every message proving he acknowledge the fault and they will then issue the chargeback.

Sorry to hear this has happened to you & for the tank being under hygiene reason is rubbish! BY law the company has to follow 28 day warrenty and either exhange or refund it, tbh you have more luck getting money back on a credit card then paypal.

Best of luck

It's a start up business. Like many others. It may get great it may not. But someone is trying to make a living and as I said in all honesty my interaction was polite and positive.
Can you find his stock cheaper. I'm sure you can. Is some of the stock a middleman style operation, probably but so if fastech and many of our fave vape shops. He takes the customs risk instead of you. Rather like provapes which is a great shop. Most of us wouldn't touch a shop without an addy and maybe that could be a bit of useful feedback to them.
I have no clue as to what really happened. It's not my buisness and I guess I should have left it that way.
When I joined this forum it was very much one for all. Everyone stood behind you if you had an issue and there is definitely power in numbers. Thing's have obviously changed. Sir lugg was someone who would always sort out anything that was unfair. Had him in my corner a few times so he, like me is a bit lost here at the moment.
I hope it returns back to a place of trust and we can help each other out again sometime. But as I say I will leave things alone for a while.
I can only speak as I find and the vendor as I said was super helpful. the ape I tried to help seemed to think I'd been on here for years slowly lulling you into a false sense of security so I can pounce and make.£20 on a janky mod.
Sad times and again I apologize for helping out.

Hi mate,

You have confused me completely now.

You said you thought their site looked like a "middleman" site.
Hadn't got a clue what that was, so headed off there, and had a look.

Posted my comments on the website / vendor, and made the observations I posted.
Here they are again for clarity.

Nothing cheap, in fact quite a few things are more expensive than other UK sites.
I have been looking at the same shirt on another site for a few days, think I will get it from them as it's £10.99 direct from the US.

Gone off that idea, I would never deal with a company that has one mobile phone number for their business !!!

But you have not commented on a single one of my observations / thoughts.

Now you have confused me even more with.
Can you find his stock cheaper. I'm sure you can. Well I did, the shirt I mentioned.
Is some of the stock a middleman style operation. Still baffled by this.
He takes the customs risk instead of you. What risk, customs tell you the charge, you pay it, they release the goods. (just payed them only 10% for my latest import from the US)
Most of us wouldn't touch a shop without an addy. What the hell is an "addy"

Regards badboybez

This is the problem with buying online you can't get face to face with someone and put your point across unless there well estiblished business and have a shop too with a online team.

My advice is messasge him demand the refund firmly, forward the info to your bank & i mean every message proving he acknowledge the fault and they will then issue the chargeback.

Sorry to hear this has happened to you & for the tank being under hygiene reason is rubbish! BY law the company has to follow 28 day warrenty and either exhange or refund it, tbh you have more luck getting money back on a credit card then paypal.

Best of luck
Hi mate,

You have confused me completely now.

You said you thought their site looked like a "middleman" site.
Hadn't got a clue what that was, so headed off there, and had a look.

Posted my comments on the website / vendor, and made the observations I posted.
Here they are again for clarity.

But you have not commented on a single one of my observations / thoughts.

Now you have confused me even more with.
Can you find his stock cheaper. I'm sure you can. Well I did, the shirt I mentioned.
Is some of the stock a middleman style operation. Still baffled by this.
He takes the customs risk instead of you. What risk, customs tell you the charge, you pay it, they release the goods. (just payed them only 10% for my latest import from the US)
Most of us wouldn't touch a shop without an addy. What the hell is an "addy"

Regards badboybez
Lol . Wasn't aimed at you buddy (addy is POTV for address). Was a general observation of the shop after some more in-depth research. And wasn't attempting to answer your questions. It was late and I was tired and a little upset. The risk I was talking about avoiding is non delivery, customs ect. Some people hate this kind of thing and will pay a premium for someone else to take the risk.
Didn't mean to confuse.
I am leaving well alone until it's sorted now. As I said I just attempted to help a fellow member. No offense was meant to customer or vendor.

Right. As much as I don't want to touch this with a stick or continue this thread I feel compelled to wrap up my position.
I should start with as most of you know I've been a member of this forum for a couple of years and a visitor for a couple more before that. I have never come across this vendor prior to the original post of problems and have no connection with them at all.
On odd occasions in my time here I've read stories of member's receiving bad service and as a diplomatic fellow I've contacted the vendor myself to point out that I've seen that a transaction has gone badly and wouldn't now use them so a whole lot more folk will be feeling the same, can a resolution be found. This has always lead to the problem being sorted and usually it's due to cross wires.
I felt strongly after reading the original thread but left it alone as other's offered some good advice. On reading the original post here I thought as it is still going nowhere and all hope seemed lost what harm would it do to contact the vendor myself (as it turned out I probably shouldn't have)
Well if you've read this far into the thread you will know all didn't go to plan.
Now an update purely from I assure you my independent position (I really don't own a mancunian vaping empire).
I've not heard from the original poster since I informed them that the vendor wanted to sort it out.
The vendor has contacted me pretty constantly. He genuinely seems beside himself that the original poster wouldn't answer his e-mails he asked me to contact the poster via pm and please ask them to contact him just in case they have changed e-mail as he desperately wanted to sort it despite the poster loosing a paypal dispute. Again result.
Well hip hop have just contacted me again. He's a little annoyed to be fair having found the thread, but still wanted to find out what mod they wanted in replacement. But a week on still no contact from the op.
He has asked me for my advice on where to go from here. I've honestly said he needs to leave it alone. I know the op has had all the information and either doesn't want it replaced anymore or has other issues. He actually has tried his best to sort it so I have to say I can find no fault with this vendor. I wish many I've personally had dealings with was so accommodating and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them.
Again to add this is based on my personal experiences with the vendor and I've received no incentives to either help or write this (just to dot the I' s and cross the t' s).

Fair play @eyeball kid ,just goes to show the sense of community here, which over my 3 years of membership, never ceases to amaze me. It really is like a family,yes some will call you out when you're wrong but always in your corner when needed.

Back
Top Bottom