Innokin
What's new

Crazy new rules in Oz

Vape Club
We have these little penguin's on our coast in Vic, used to be called Fairy Penguin's, oh we cannot offend gay people we must now call them "Little Penguin's".

So what's the penalty if you call them fairy penguins?

Vape Green
I always thought of Australia as a laid back country.
Parked my hire car in my daughters street and was told I had to park it in the direction of the traffic or I'd get a ticket.
Only a quiet side St, not a busy main road.

I thought we had it bad with all this stupid European TPD nonsense until I spoke to a friend who lives in QLD. Where it’s illegal to use any vape containing nicotine, and illegal to import eliquid containing nicotine into the state, even for personal use, though still perfectly fine to walk into any shop and buy 20 cigarettes! He said the Govt would rather keep people dying from coffin nails than encourage a healthier alternative since what they rake in in excise duty from the tobacco industry is basically the only thing keeping the health service afloat. Sheer madness.

Premier Ecigs
Far as I know it not illegal to import juice containing nic or vape it, you just can't buy nic within Australia.

AcmeFog
So what's the penalty if you call them fairy penguins?
Never saw all these replies with internet probs.
Here, even hint anything anti gay or suggesting, saying anything that can be construed as it even if not implied and you are slammed. People are losing jobs, because someone traps them in a conversation to see what they are voting on gay marriage, no body has been sacked for saying Yes, but many are for No. Gay bosses are trawling facebook and the likes to check out on their employees and if they see in a conversation they support No, they are being sacked. Its out of hand, former Prime Minister was attacked, head butted in the street by a gay because he doesnt support the Yes.

E-liquids.com
I always thought of Australia as a laid back country.
Parked my hire car in my daughters street and was told I had to park it in the direction of the traffic or I'd get a ticket.
Only a quiet side St, not a busy main road.
Yep, and your not allowed by law to park your car and leave it with the window down. Down a touch for heat escape on a hot day but not right down. I have seen people booked for their cars facing the wrong way. The bush town where i live the cops though are old school and let the stupid stuff like that slide. In the bigger towns and cities though its more likely to get you fined.

Back
Top Bottom