What's new

The Kylin - A Verdict

Ment

Legend
Not a review, there are enough of those, just an opinion.

I only got it to ease the disappointment of not finding a Sherman at VF.

Three days in, I'd say it's as good as anything from China, great flavour, massive clouds, no leaks and no dry hits vaping 80vg on a 0.2 ohm dual coil at 80 watts.

Seen one of these today and remembered this post so picked one up.
Pretty happy with it so far,thanks for the (nonreview that is pretty accurate) :D

For me the Kylin is a game changer. I am always chasing flavour and when Kylin came out, was so much better than anything I have tired before it. Now there is the Reload and Ijoy Captain, but Kylin is still King IMO.

Really enjoyed this until it started leaking from the seams on the base. Got the replacement deck sent via warranty which was better but still leaks from the base. Shame as I really liked it. YMMV

Others reported similar
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/.../kylin-rta-leaking-and-wicking-issues.138832/

234408a.jpg

For me the Kylin is a game changer. I am always chasing flavour and when Kylin came out, was so much better than anything I have tired before it. Now there is the Reload and Ijoy Captain, but Kylin is still King IMO.
Have you tried the Ammit 25? Kylin's good but the Ammit's better IMHO.

Both of mine leak a lot. They're both back in the box. I don't have time for a leaky, condensating tank when theres so many other tanks that never have the problems.

Both of mine leak a lot. They're both back in the box. I don't have time for a leaky, condensating tank when theres so many other tanks that never have the problems.
Where are they leaking from? The air vents?

Yes the air vents and underneath. Had the deck replaced, bought the updated version, same problem on both.

Back
Top Bottom