What's new

Review Chefs Flavours - Mexican Fried Ice Cream

I do like the sound of this and some of their other flavours - just not brought myself to mixing my own yet - I think the wife would think I was turning the house into a lab! :18:

I do like the sound of this and some of their other flavours - just not brought myself to mixing my own yet - I think the wife would think I was turning the house into a lab! :18:

Haha, don't worry, you can get away with one kitchen cupboard to start with... I'm in the process of moving into my shed :18::18:

Everyone leave it alone [emoji28] when I first started vaping it I could get it anytime I wanted, now every time I have some money its out of stock you buggers pmpl!!!
Seriously tho its one of my fav ADV , can't get enough of it, most the time I have a litre floating but stocks running low lol [emoji4]

Everyone leave it alone [emoji28] when I first started vaping it I could get it anytime I wanted, now every time I have some money its out of stock you buggers pmpl!!!
Seriously tho its one of my fav ADV , can't get enough of it, most the time I have a litre floating but stocks running low lol [emoji4]
Haha. It was your fault I tried it in the first place! Good shout tho buddy

Can't believe I still haven't gotten around to trying this! Next on my hit list! Ta for the review!

Back
Top Bottom