What's new

Coil for 70/30 juice

maggie47

Hi, can anyone advise me of the best coil to use for 70/30 juice. Ive been vaping Manabush juices 50/50 & 60/40 MTL with my isub G and 2.0 coils. Just ordered some Bunkr Toffee Creme. Can i still use my 2.0 coils or should i swap to the 0.5 coils. If i swap to 0.5 can i still MTL at lower watts or maybe try DTL at higher watts. Thanks

It’s definitely not going to go well sticking 70/30 into a 2ohm coil. It’s too thick. You want 0.6ohms or less in my opinion. And yea, you’re going to have to open the air flow and try out direct to lung inhales. Make sure to lower your nicotine though, as bigger clouds = more vape! I’d recommend going and getting a decent starter subohm tank, like the TFV8 Baby Beast. Much better than those crappy innokin coils imo.

0.5 coil should be fine with 70vg a but you will need higher watts so time to try sub ohming. If you don't like it then I guess you could close off the airflow and try mtl but still at higher wattage.

0.5 coil should be fine with 70vg a but you will need higher watts so time to try sub ohming. If you don't like it then I guess you could close off the airflow and try mtl but still at higher wattage.
Thanks for our advice. Had a go at sub ohming Tried the 0.5 coil last night and slowly built up to 28watts. It was OK but didn't enjoy it as much, not what i'm used to doing and had 6mg nic Think I will order som 3mg then givve sub ohm another try. So I went down to 20watts, closed air hole to half way and MTL It was nice, a warmer vape than my usual, but the juice tasted lovely, smooth and really tasty. Think my vaping style is a bit of both but def going to get lower nic and try again.

your welcome.
ive got a isub g but never used it so no idea how it vapes.

if you do prefer the mouth to lung hit just like smoking then see if they do a higher ohm coil like a 1.5,1.6,1.8
then you can use higher nicotine at lower wattage.

i use the nautilus 1 & 2 and the triton 2 both with 1.8 coils at 12 watts and they are perfect for 50/50 juice.

I use Triton Mini with 1.2 ohm coils to MTL with 70VG/30PG 6mg juices and the coils have no problem with them. I close the airflow of the Triton Mini right down and can happily MTL with high VG juices. Slightly warmer vape than with 1.8 ohm, but works very well.

Back
Top Bottom