What's new

Review Chefs Flavours - Mexican Fried Ice Cream

stokievaper

Postman
Chefs Flavours have got to be one of, if not THE most renowned concentrate suppliers in the UK.
As well as selling all the major brands they have their own line of Chefs concentrates.
One of these is Mexican Fried Ice Cream (or MFIC as you may hear it being called).

The description on their site reads:
"A sweet vanilla ice-cream inhale and a cereal exhale with hints of cinnamon & almond, bringing all the flavours together with the added taste of coconut."

For me, the inhale is a smooth delicate soft layer of coconut followed by a creamy dairy ice cream sensation, finishing with an over lying layer of cinnamon and pure vanilla sweetness. The cinnamon is absolutely sublime in this. Not too much, not too little.

I've been vaping this steadily for over 6 months now. It's hard to describe the pleasure this juice gives when loading into a fresh tank. My personal preference with this juice is a 25% mix, max VG, 1.5mg. It is AMAZING as a shake and vape - but come back to it after 2 weeks and the dairy has taken form and the ice cream really comes through.

I only vape this juice in my cleito 120 @ 70w at my coils last for 3 weeks with this juice.

Fantastic juice highly recommended you all try it!!

3B6Ptsel.jpg

Yup nice review buddy.
I’m a MFIC fan too. Never seems to last long [emoji53]

Nice review @stokievaper sounds right up my street... 25% sounds alot though do you like strong flavours? Or does it need 25% for regular strength?

Nice review @stokievaper sounds right up my street... 25% sounds alot though do you like strong flavours? Or does it need 25% for regular strength?
They recommend 20-30%
I started out at 30% and it's just intensely lush.
I just found the more I vaped it, the more I could identify notes better without it being so richly mixed. so dropped down to 25% can hardly notice much difference tbf... gonna do 20% next time... more bang for your buck!!

They recommend 20-30%
I started out at 30% and it's just intensely lush.
I just found the more I vaped it, the more I could identify notes better without it being so richly mixed. so dropped down to 25% can hardly notice much difference tbf... gonna do 20% next time... more bang for your buck!!

I went in at 20% bud. Max VG too, but to be fair it has a 3 month steep afterwards.

Very pronounced flavour off it too.

I went in at 20% bud. Max VG too, but to be fair it has a 3 month steep afterwards.

Very pronounced flavour off it too.

Yeah - I shaked and vaped at 30%... I can imagine with a 4 week steep, 20% even maybe 18% may well come through just as nice eventually. I just hate waiting. haha

Back
Top Bottom