What's new

THE ALL NEW SMOK TFV8 X-BABY IS NOW AVAILABLE AT THE JUICESHOP - ONLY £25

Juice Shop

Postman
THE ALL NEW SMOK TFV8 X-BABY IS NOW AVAILABLE AT THE JUICESHOP

Check out the all new and improved TFV8 from SMOK. The X-Baby has been fully redesigned from the ground up to offer enhanced performance and now has top mounted airflows to avoid common leaking problems. The X-Baby runs on the new V8 X-Baby coils available in M2, X4, Q2 and T6's which are also in stock.

Social-Xbaby.jpg

See it in store or online at https://juiceshop.co.uk/smok-tfv8-xbaby-tank

Use discount code POTVBIG5 for 5% off everything!!

JuiceShop... Vaping Perfection!!
1f924.png

Not a bad looking tank especially due to the top airflow
Yeah, it's definitely a nice addition to the TFV8 family but I just wish they could have made it cross compatible with he original V8 Baby coils. That's why I love the Joyetech Procore SE. It can run Joyetech coils, Eleaf HW coils AND Smok V8 Baby coils!!

Never had any leaking issues with the other tanks tbf, shame you can't sell the bigger xbabies, 2ml is just too small.

Never had any leaking issues with the other tanks tbf, shame you can't sell the bigger xbabies, 2ml is just too small.
Hi @bIOforger !! Long time no speak. I hope you are well :)
Just thought I'd let you now that you can still buy the 5ml Big Baby tank (we stock them). They now make the "EU" version which is exactly the same but fitted with a big chunky coil that only allows you to fill 2ml of e-liquid. If you remove the chunky coil, you can put a regular Baby coil in and boom, you're back to 5ml.
Thanks mate!

Yea I know I already have the big baby as well as the tfv8 that I won from you :D but yea thanks.

Back
Top Bottom