What's new

What liquid would you like to buy from your local vape shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Penguin Adelie in 6mg, I need One up Churros and Ice cream and I need Joast or Zombie Jam on Toast. Everything else I can make myself :)

Nautilus (I think) by Coastal Clouds. I bought some while in Florida and it's the sharpest, sweetest melony vape I've ever had. And Jesus the clouds that stuff puts out! I'd love my local B+Ms to start stocking it.

I am reasonably spoilt for choice when it comes to Vape shops locally. I live in a little village and we have a Liberty Flights stockist and 2 KiK stockists in the village. Plus I have several Vape shops within driving distance including a big Liberty Flights.

I'd love for somewhere local to stock Liquid Voyage's Strapplekiwi, it sounds ace. But I'd have to try before I bought. TBH I find the internet a less than satisfying experience when it comes buying stuff like this.

I am rocking 6mg at the moment, but I will be reducing that over the coming weeks. Within 3 months I'd like to be using 0mg.

Unicorn Blood by Fusion Vapez in the US! tried some of a friend's and ......... WOW!!! definitely need someone to stock this in the UK!

Would love them to stock the yaeliq turkish and zoosha, just so i could try it. (And then probably buy out their stock of 6-9 mg lol)

I only buy from B&M now when I've screwed up and left my bottles at home. When I do I want to try something different and am happy to pay for quality because it may be the inspiration to up my DIY game.

I do like it when a B&M sells locally made Juice, though. My local Vaporized sells McCloud E-Juice which is made nearby.

What I really need is a B&M I can e-mail a handful of recipies to and pick up a few litres of each at the end of the day. I'm a really lazy DIYer.

would like to see marmite you will either love it or hate it ( i will love it emm) ;);););)

KA Black grape soda, now that would be a killer for me as it tastes lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom