What's new

Fake Charger

I have shared this as a warning to those on facebook, i havent used the link but copy and pasted everything, no names are mentioned but it seems a few people on my group are running round with these chargers from NDB, safety is no 1, i rather they checked and if it turns out theirs are all the same i cant imagine with planet of the vapes & ukvaperz members passing it around they be in business much longer!

Before NDB are hung drawn and quartered, can you at least provide Evidence that you purchased the charger from NDB? and proof of correspondence please.. Also i would urge members to check out the Trustpilot reviews and make up your own minds thanks.

No need for proof here. Private correspondence can be described here if people wish to, but not shown in their entirety. (Against the rules.)

Again, only if they wish to.

And same with proof of purchase. No need for the op to post any details on the thread. The op has been very helpful, providing the admin team with info, not because of himself being doubted but because everyone wants this dealt with the right way.

Anyone knowingly putting people at unnecessary risk are basically scum. Anyone unknowingly putting people at risk but not dealing with the issues when raised by concerned consumers are still scum.

I hope it all gets sorted, and soon. In the meantime, anyone reading this and concerned about batteries etc, there are still plenty of options to buy batteries with confidence.

@Ben fogstar is probably providing for the majority of the POTV crowd, and with good reason. There are also other reputable vendors, just please be selective.... [emoji12][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom