What's new

Fake Charger

That plug looks actually illegal to sell in the UK. There should be a minimum of 9.5mm between the outside of the lower 2 pins and the edge of the plug.

agreed, totally illegal. ... and dangerous, the genuine have a British Standards 3A fuse in them.

when i think back now i had a bit of a run in with josh at nextday batteries over a lg hg2 that i got from him it just would not charge and when i contacted him all he said that it was my fault as all batteries are gen and and are tested it took me over a week to get a replacement sent to me not a nice person to deal with at all should be reported to trading and standards as he should not be aloud to be to sell fake goods and put others at risk :58::58::58::58:

Not on mate, I've never had to send anything like this back before, the thing is if vaping products didn't have these security validation stickers on them to check authenticity it's a fucking minefield, batteries should be by law to have some sort of scratch validation sticker on.
hi mate yes you are right i feel the same way with out these stickers it is a minefield as when it comes down to these types of batteries and chargers their should be laws / did you see the post on here last week where he made a home made charger from a old mod some other wires and clips he got from ebay and a usb cable it looked like a home made bomb luckily he had it removed before to many saw it just goes to show how many people are still naive when it comes to vaping laws.........

hi mate yes you are right i feel the same way with out these stickers it is a minefield as when it comes down to these types of batteries and chargers their should be laws / did you see the post on here last week where he made a home made charger from a old mod some other wires and clips he got from ebay and a usb cable it looked like a home made bomb luckily he had it removed before to many saw it just goes to show how many people are still naive when it comes to vaping laws.........
i would just like to point out that the person who made the home made charger was not josh from nextday batteries...........

No I didn't see that, i only joined a couple of days ago, I'm a previous vaper that stopped and started again last week, it's just cost me £4.40 to send this shit back, have emailed him telling him i want a full refund including the postage as i have no intention of paying postage for fake products.
good for you mate dont blame ya this seller is a arsehole so all the best mate and let us no how you get on...........

Thanks guys i appreciate it! Just had another email of nitecore who have confirmed it is fake!
It's going back tomorrow, have sent images to admin.
Mate. Tell me you did not send the charger back to them and sent it to trading standards instead. I have just sent NDB a long winded email asking them why they are selling fake dangerous electrical equipment.
I fucking hate vendors like this and want to see them go under. I am not expecting a reply.

Back
Top Bottom