What's new

Fake Charger

wow and this company was trying to make me buy batteries from him! no ta ill stick to the reputatable guys!

Let me assure you we take these things VERY seriously here and we are looking in to it at the moment. All our vendors have to pass certain criteria before we will accept them for vendor status to protect everyone.

Their vendors request was knocked back wasn't it?

To be honest I've just finished work so I need to check. It's been a long day :)

I believe that they came on here giving it the big I am with lots of hollow promises and a website that was a straight copy and paste of a better reputed vendor, so they were knocked back.

I also know he's moaned about not being able to be granted vendor status on here several times recently so that must be it. I've experienced young Josh- not a straight dealer at all.

Take him to the cleaners OP. That shits not cool.

I'm glad someone knows what's going on round here, lol! They are no longer on our vendors list :)

Fantastic news! they took aload of groups on as sponsers on facebook .... each page they ran competitions .... well when it came around to send the prizes out to the winners, the company tiurned around and said they are now big enough of a company to support themselves and dont wish to countine sponsering these groups and will not be sending any prizes out... suprise, suprise i know some admins who even forked money out just to keep there group members happy.

That plug looks actually illegal to sell in the UK. There should be a minimum of 9.5mm between the outside of the lower 2 pins and the edge of the plug.

Back
Top Bottom