What's new

Fake Charger

geez, that plug is iffy as hell ... I see they've got around to faking the nitecore branded input socket though, scary.

I'd be very tempted not to send this back and send it to the consumer authorities instead, this needs shutting down.

I know, to be honest I never even knew they went as far as cloning battery chargers :( some clones look so realistic it's going to be hard to keep in the future.

yup, other than that plug and lead (which is a dead giveaway, as genuine nitecore ones are really nice) I would have been hard pushed to tell.

Thanks for posting the pics. That plug looks dodgy as fuck.
I know the D4 which I have was faked a few years back. Just shows how much money can be made even with cheapish items.

I'm sending the batteries back as well, when I sent him a message again and told him i'm sending the whole order back he hasn't replied since, Been back and forth with nitecore and they even said the printing on the box is NOT the same as theirs what they have in stock, I've since pulled it back out of the box and it smells of electrical burn!

Here's some images...

Plug is not UK standard and it's not even fused!
Look at the slanted text printing on the side of the box
No serial number on the back of the unit ? ( can any nitecore owners confirm if there is a serial number on the back?)

What a jackass! get him of here POTV
Let me assure you we take these things VERY seriously here and we are looking in to it at the moment. All our vendors have to pass certain criteria before we will accept them for vendor status to protect everyone.

Back
Top Bottom