What's new

Fake Charger

@Ment i think ive found the perfect use for the wanker emoji - Next Day Batteries :wanker:

seriously though thats a disgrace, i have 4 kids at home and if this had happened to me id be doing my nut and making sure they were taken to task on it mate

I will be later when i get in mate, I've got a 1 yr old at home so this kinda stuff winds me up! Nitecore have emailed again saying to contact trading standards as the look of the plug alone is not safe, it's not even fused! They're are also contacting the manufacturer to see what can be done about it.
It would me mate iv got 5 little ones and I dread to think what could happen with shit like this and the retailer knew it was fake if you could spot it they sure as hell should have known [emoji5]

if you could post some of the pictures on here it will warn others what to look out for.

Yep go fogstar or 18650uk, both excellent vendors, Fogstar friday is always good to save a bit or use the forum code for 15% off and 18650uk offer a 5 % off code and free postage

hi i wont be buying from nextday batteries anymore to risky :58: it will allways be fogstar for me from now :2thumbsup:........

Back
Top Bottom